We are papernest !
Our vision? To be the reference platform to manage all your subscriptions (electricity, gas, internet box, mobile package, insurance, netflix, gym, etc): tracking, comparison, subscription, termination...all in a few clicks!
Since our launch in 2015, we have not stopped growing: we are now 1000 employees, 1 million customers, and we operate in 4 markets in Europe from our offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw.
We are doubling in size every year and we are not ready to stop! We are proud to be part of the FrenchTech120 startups and are convinced that every success comes mainly from our teams. Here you can see more about our people!
Are you interested? Join us!
To support and accelerate our growth, we have developed over the past few years a large network of distribution partners - in real estate, banking, the web - who offer the papernest solution to their customers who are moving or who simply want to optimize their current contracts.
As part of this internship within the Strategic Partnerships team (40+ people in our 4 markets), you will participate in the development of new partnerships, the operational and technical implementation with our partners and the follow-up of the activity.
- Analysis of new businesses: carry out market research, identification of potential new verticals, implementation of new strategies, conduct market trial
- Support for the implementation of our sales strategy: coordination with internal stakeholders (Sales, Account Management, CRM), preparation of business reviews in conjunction with the Manager, monitoring of the action plan
- Operational implementation of partnerships: onboarding of teams, technical implementation of paths (web paths in affiliation, automated paths via Zapier or API...), coordination with the various internal teams (Product, CRM, Communication, Operations)
- Management and optimization of existing partnerships: construction of dashboards, performance analysis, identification of performance improvement levers, assistance with implementation
- Business or engineering school
- Spanish is your first language and fluent english
- You have full-time and 6 months availability
- Energetic, strong team player, enthusiastic to develop new ideas, curious, pragmatic
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical skills (you have a good command of excel models and if you haven't mastered SQL yet, you are eager to learn!)
💼 Great working conditions:
- Paid internship
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach!🏖️
- Remote work possible 1 day per week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday😋
💪Great professional challenges:
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
- First call with Mónica, from the Talent Acquisition team
- 1st interview with Cyrille, Strategic Partnerships Manager Spain
- Business Case
- 2nd interview with the Head of Strategic Parterships Spain
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!