We are papernest.
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Senior Backend developer (Python/Django).
You will be directly integrated into a Scrum Development team (including back & front end developers and product team) for the day to day work.
Your missions 🚀
- Participate actively in the development of our projects' features:
- Designing the expected functionalities
- Ensure the proper development and deployment of each task
- Ensure the performance and quality of the applications
- Follow-up on tasks and ensure proper functioning after deployment
- Liaise with other teams (QA, Product, DevOps)
- Support the product and operational teams of papernest:
- Improve the tools used by the operational teams
- Ensure the quality and reliability of the services developed
- Management of incidents in production
- Participation in the implementation of development and deployment processes.
- Technical choices
Your profile 👌
- You have at least 3 years experience in back-end development in Python.
- Experience in system administration and/or DevOps is a plus.
- You already have experience with a backend framework such as Django, Symfony, Ruby on Rails...
- You have a solid knowledge of software engineering and backend applications. You have a solid grasp of object programming, design patterns, ...
- You are autonomous and you have a strong sense of initiative.
- You are a problem solver
- You are ready to integrate a complex project with more than 30 engineers from all teams
- You speak fluently English
Why you should join us? 🔥
- A meaningful job, with impact on our daily life. Everyone's concerned! As we are working with green energy providers, we also have a positive environmental impact;
- A clear carrer path for both management and technical and multiple opportunity within and outside the tech team.
- 🏡 A clear remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote;
- An amazing work environment in a building with a terrasse, big windows, chill rooms, free coffee and tea;
- Easily accessible to the office;
- Shower room, a place to park your bike;
- Shops and restaurants around;
- A great healthcare insurance (Alan);
- Internal events
Recruitment process 🤞
- An first call with Clara, our tech recruiter, to talk about your application and our values
- An interview with Raphaël, Head of Engineering
- A technical test to complete
- An interview with Christophe, Head of Architecture
Your manager 😎
Your manager will be Raphaël, head of development. Raphaël is in the gym at 8am and on the pitch at 8pm. If our football team is undefeated since the summer of 2017, it is under his magnanimous leadership. With a ball at his feet or a keyboard under his fingers, he knows how to relentlessly transmit his obsession with being at the cutting edge to his teams. And if The Pragmatic Programmer is his bedside book, it's because he cares about a code that combines elegance and impact.
If this is your challenge, we look forward to meeting you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Teleworking is possible according to the company's rules.