We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now 1000 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak!
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team. Here you can see more about our people!
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Junior Business Developer to help us develop the British market.
As a Junior Business Developer, your mission will be to support the team in charge of developing new partnerships within a network of prospects and convincing them to work with papernest.
You will contribute to our strategy by working on the following fields:
- Your main task will be to help generate leads and turn them into partners.
- As a Junior Business Developer, you are responsible for prospecting, from identification to help the team close new partnership opportunities.
- You juggle phone calls and account management of the team’s portfolio with talent.
- You are in contact with decision makers within the Real Estate sector to support our growth in the UK.
- You will participate in “side projects” to develop other additional skills.
- You are eager to learn and you wish to develop sales skills, a taste for challenges and you want to project yourself into a mission oriented towards commercial development.
- You are result-oriented, ambitious and always thinking big.
- You want to grow in an important project, with a real value proposition for your customers.
- You are a native English speaker
- 💸 Attractive remuneration :
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Sanitas health insurance covered at 50% by papernest after 6 months of seniority
- A paid referral program
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 1 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Thursday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Mariana, our Strategic Partnerships Executive UK. After 4 years working in Corporate Finance at Deloitte and many many adventures in Asia, Mariana decided to join papernest for a new exciting challenge. The 2 characteristics that best define her at work? commitment and resilience. On a Sunday you can find Mariana at a tennis court, sunbathing with a good book in hand or exploring one of Barcelona's many brunch places.
- A first call by one of the Talent Acquisition team member
- An interview and case study with Hermes Glykas
- An interview with Mariana, your future manager
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!