Business developer UK (H/F) - Internship - Barcelona
Marketing & Sales · Barcelona
We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
We are creating the UK team and are looking for young, proactive and energetic talent.
You will be an integral part of our Business Development/Inside Sales team.
As Inside Sales, your mission will be to develop new partnerships within a network of prospects and convince them to work with papernest in the English market. You will have the opportunity to work entirely in English!
This new team is defined as a strategic priority for papernest in 2021 and will be our first source of growth in this new market!
You will take part in a training program that will allow you to be quickly autonomous and create your own client portfolio.
You will develop our strategy by working on the following fields:
- Your main task is to generate leads and turn them into partners.
- Digital is an environment that makes sense for you: as such, you identify and follow the creation of powerful content that you promote through the creation of partnerships.
- As a Business Developer, you are responsible for your prospect, from identification to the closing of new partnership opportunities.
- You juggle phone calls and account management of your portfolio with talent.
- You have a real room for designing and implementing the best strategy to be adopted and we support you with innovative working methods.
- You are in contact with many decision-makers: digital start-ups and real estate development professionals.
- You have real commercial skills, a taste for challenges and you want to project yourself into a mission oriented towards commercial development.
- You are result-oriented, ambitious and always thinking big.
- You want to grow in an important project, with a real value proposition for your customers.
- You speak fluent English.
More than a diploma or commercial training, we are looking for motivated people with good adaptability and resilience!
- Because you will benefit from tailor-made support, from onboarding to daily activity, but also continuous training that will allow you to evolve very quickly and develop your skills.
- We are a young enthusiastic and ambitious team behind a true international project.
- You will have autonomy, achieve personal results and tackle real challenges.
- You will be empowered and responsible, which is fundamental for the development of the company.
- You will work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
- We like to share good times together: breakfast, paperparty and get together moments!
Yvon is our Head of Sales. For over 15 years, he has been working to recruit the best sales teams for projects that are waiting to be developed. He embraces new challenges and knows how to keep calm, in fact, he is an extreme sport enthusiast and always has plenty of stories to share when he was hitchiking around the globe! His goals is to lead you throughout this journey to make sure you get the best of yourself!
If this challenge is yours, we can't wait to meet you !
papernest is a disability-friendly company.