We are papernest.
We have a dream of a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us, finally live protected from the anxiety of correctly filling forms and paying fees for late payments.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is a lot of work to do. That’s why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you to follow us on this adventure.
Since 2015, we’ve been working hard. In France there is 4 million moves per year, and 76% of French feel stressed about this event, so we decided to attack this area starting from this opportunity. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts when you move, 100% free, 100% online. Celebrating our fifth anniversary, we have more than 550 employees, we have accompanied over 600,000 users, and we opened an office in Barcelona.
We see things as the big picture: a team of ideas bubbling around the globe, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
As an International Digital Marketer, you will work on our international expansion, focusing on launching papernest in the United Kingdom. It’s an amazing opportunity to be part of the first team to discover a new market and help build papernest into a local favorite! Working directly alongside the International Digital Marketing Lead, you will be based in Barcelona, and will be in charge of opportunities identification to bring more traffic towards papernest and to increase papernest popularity by working on the following levers :
- Digital Business Development : partnerships identification and prospection, strategic keyword research for SEO/SEA purpose based on the needs of the UK market.
- UX : you collect insights about our users by analyzing key metrics (bounce rate, conversion rate, …), launch A/B tests to find upsides
- Digital project management : you specify our need to our Developers and/or Designers, you build editorial planning for copywriters
- Content marketing : create contents (articles, polls, studies, guide, tools, …) enabling interactions with others websites (social media, press, …). You’ll drive actionable & relevant ideas about our marketing strategy
- Webanalytics : you follow dashboards and build one-shot analysis to identify growth opportunities
- Business Master’s Student in Marketing, Online Marketing or Business Engeneering Student
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Analytical skills
- Creative and bold
- Passionate about digital & entrepreneurship
- Native English speaker
- Knowledge on the UK market is a real + !
Why papernest ?
- Because you will benefit from tailor-made support, from onboarding to daily activity, but also continuous training that will allow you to evolve very quickly and develop your skills.
- We are a young enthusiastic and ambitious team behind a true international project.
- You will have autonomy, achieve personal results and tackle real challenges.
- You will be empowered and responsible, which is fundamental for the development of the company.
- You will work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
- We like to share good times together: breakfast, paperparty and get together moments
A great opportunity to play a significant role in the international development of a skyrocketing start-up!
- Interview with your manager; William (UK SEO Lead)
- Interview with Charles, (SEO Manager FR & UK) or Emilie (SEA Manager)