We are papernest.
We have a dream, a world without paperwork, where those who are afraid of bureaucracy can live without the anguish of a thousand forms to fill out and surcharges for late payments.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is a lot of work to do. That is why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you.
Since 2015, we have been working hard. In France there are 4 million transfers per year, and 76% of French people experience this situation with great stress, so we decided to attack this sector. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to manage all your contracts when you move, 100% free, 100% online. We are a fast growing startup: in 6 years we have grown from 2 to more than 750 employees, accompanying more than 800,000 users.
We think big: a future where all our administrative life is just a click away.
To face this challenge, we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people to join us in this adventure.
The position of Project Leader Sales Ops International is a rich, dynamic and technical position. Ultra-transversal, at the crossroads of the needs of many teams and several countries, it will allow you not only to develop your technical skills (CRM, User XP, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis) but also to apply your leadership and project management qualities in a fast-growing company.
Project leader - CRM User XP
- Implement the digitalisation of the sales process in the Spanish and Italian markets
- Improve the relevance of the sales pitch and the transformation
- Support the implementation of automated processes via API to reduce operational complexity and improve processing times
- Challenge existing FRONT & BACK processes and tools
- Improve user experience and sales productivity
- Refining settings and improving their cross-country transversality
Project leader - new business
- Define and deploy operational processes linked to the integration of a new supplier or a new market
- Implement subscription processes aligned with existing processes to reduce complexity while taking into account the specificities of suppliers
- ISolidly integrate supplier data into BI to be able to leverage it finely and maximise sales transformation
Ensure real-time operational efficiency
- Provide quick and sustainable solutions to operational and technical frictions encountered by field teams on a daily basis
- various dysfunctions on SalesForce / BI / supplier path
- various malfunctions in the contracts signed
- Coordination and management of all stages of each project: reflection and design, definition of specifications, testing and deployment
- Management of current project priorities: impact assessment, ICE method
- Collaboration with internal teams: product, development, training and quality teams, sales managers
- Monitoring of impacts and results
Strong technical background and excellent analytical skills
- Salesforce CRM: excellent knowledge of object architecture, back office settings, custom components,
- SQL: writing and automating queries from different tables
- Other tools: Zappier, SalesForce Data Loader, API
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deduce SMART action plans
- Bilingual English and Spanish: a 3rd language would be a plus due to the international nature of the position
- Able to listen to the problems of the field teams
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Excellent communicator and coordinator, team player
- Positive and creative attitude towards problem solving
- Autonomy and initiative
- Interest in learning technical tools
- Commercial sense
Why papernest ?
- To have autonomy, impact and take on real challenges
- To occupy a position of responsibility which is key to the development of the company
- To work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams
Your manager will be Camille, sales operations manager.From Toulouse and always ready to bet on anything to win a bunch of schoko-bons (which she always shares with the rest of the team, of course), this badminton enthusiast will be able to lead you into the dazzling world of processes in order to win on the court!
Process de recrutement
- 1 telephone interview with Rossella from the recruitment team
- 1 Excel test
- 1 interview with Camille, your future manager
- 1 interview with Olivier, Head of Operations
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
If this is your challenge, we look forward to meeting you!