We are papernest.
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Senior Data Engineer.
Your missions 🚀
As a Data Engineer, your missions will be to master the global data-flow of papernest, participate in the technical choices and take charge of the developments:
- You will be responsible for the daily reporting and quality of all customer and internal papernest events.
- Linking data with other papernest tools, particularly with Salesforce CRM
- Work on a large volume of data and on various issues
- Maintain and evolve the Python/Airflow based stack hosted on AWS and BigQuery.
- Technical and functional developments of Business Intelligence tools (ETL, datavis, etc.)
Profile required 👌
- You have at least 5 years of development experience (ideally Python and SQL...).
- You have knowledge of Business Intelligence, ETLs and/or DevOps
- You speak fluently English
- You are autonomous, rigorous and you are able to organise your work according to the objectives set
- Eager to learn, you are able to adapt to a constantly changing ecosystem
- You ask questions!
- You are demanding and constantly want to improve your work
- Working in a fast-growing start-up company is particularly motivating!
Why you should join us? 🔥
- A meaningful job, with impact on our daily life. Everyone's concerned! As we are working with green energy providers, we also have a positive environmental impact;
- A clear carrer path for both management and technical and multiple opportunity within and outside the tech team.
- 🏡 A clear remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (depending on the profile);
- An amazing work environment in a building with a terrasse, big windows, chill rooms, free coffee and tea;
- Easily accessible to the office;
- Shower room, a place to park your bike;
- Shops and restaurants around;
- A great healthcare insurance (Alan);
- Internal events
Recruitment process 🤞
- An initial call with Clara, from the recruitment team
- A meeting with Pierre-Julien, our CTO
- A technical test
- A meeting with a member of the team
If this is your challenge, we look forward to meeting you!
papernest is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or code editor.