We are papernest.
We have a dream, a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the forms filling and surcharges for late payment.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is much work to do. That’s why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you to accompany us in the adventure.
Since 2015, we have never been idle. With 3.5 million moves a year in France, and 76% of French people stressed by this event, we decided to attack the subject starting with this opportunity. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts during your relocation, 100% free, 100% online. At the time of our sixth anniversary, we are more than 750 employees, we have accompanied over 800 000 users, and we opened an office in Barcelona.
We see things in a big way: a team of ideas bubbling around the globe, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
With a direct report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and in dotted line to the Head of Inside Sales, as a person in charge of recruitments for the Inside Sales & Key Account Manager team, you will be the main responsible person for all the process of Talent Acquisition for à team of 180 people shared in 4 different markets (FR, SP, IT, UK). As a true business partner, you will also be responsible for aligning the sourcing Strategy with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team.
This role will provide a high level of service through efficient and practical support to internal customers in Sourcing, Interview planning, and recruitment, fulfilling the KPIs and objectives defined. The successful candidate will have a solid ability to manage and monitor performance metrics in a complex organization with different stakeholders.
- Recruitment and integration of 150+ staff for Inside Sales and KAM team before the end of this year
- Lead a team of 40+ stakeholders through different business units to coordinate Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Align the company communication practises with the Business School and the recruitment process with the Talent Acquisition department to ensure consistency
- Provide strong analytical and controlling approach to orientate the recruitments process to high level of performance
- Reinforce the brand image of papernest with the business school and the top school in France
- Build with Talent Acquisition Team the digital positioning of Papernest to magnet the best talent
- Internal training for the recruiters
- Represent Papernest for the recruitment forums
- Communicate and promote the Talent Acquisition practises internally and externally
- Experience as recruiting high volume of staff in a complexe environment
- Strong ability to act as a Business Partner and be result driven
- Project Management
- Ability to organize operations and optimise processes.
- An ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Master in Excel
- HR background could be appreciated
- Experience in managing and developing teams could be a plus.
- A friendly, committed and very professional working environment being part of a high impact HR team.
Fluent in English (written and oral), French and Spanish is a plus
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.