We are papernest.
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for an intern to join our Germany Digital Marketing team.
As an International Digital Marketer, you will work on our international expansion, focusing on launching papernest in Germany. It’s an amazing opportunity to be part of the first team to discover a new market and help build papernest into a local favorite! Working directly alongside the International Digital Marketing Lead, you will be based in Barcelona, and will be in charge of opportunities identification to bring more traffic towards papernest and to increase papernest popularity by working on the following levers :
- Digital Business Development : partnerships identification and prospection, strategic keyword research for SEO purpose based on the needs of the German market.
- UX : you collect insights about our users by analyzing key metrics (bounce rate, conversion rate, …), launch A/B tests to find upsides
- Digital project management : you specify our need to our Developers and/or Designers, you build editorial planning for copywriters
- Content marketing : create contents (articles, polls, studies, guide, tools, …) enabling interactions with others websites (social media, press, …). You’ll drive actionable & relevant ideas about our marketing strategy
- Webanalytics : you follow dashboards and build one-shot analysis to identify growth opportunities.
Note that this internship may lead to a job offer as we will be hiring an SEO Lead for Germany.
- Business Master’s Student in Marketing, Online Marketing or Business Engeneering Student
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Analytical skills
- Creative and bold
- Passionate about digital marketing & entrepreneurship
- Native German speaker
- Knowledge on the German energy market is a real + !
What papernest offers you:
💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Thursday 😋
- A paid referral program
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
A great opportunity to play a significant role in the international development of a skyrocketing start-up!
- Interview with Maria Laura, International Recruiter
- Interview with your Manager, William (SEO Lead UK, DE, IN)
- Interview with Charles, our SEO Manager.
papernest is a disability-friendly company
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.