We are papernest.
We have a dream, a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the forms filling and surcharges for late payment.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is much work to do. That’s why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you to accompany us in the adventure.
Since 2015, we have never been idle. With 3.5 million moves a year in France, and 76% of French people stressed by this event, we decided to attack the subject starting with this opportunity. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts during your relocation, 100% free, 100% online. At the time of our sixth anniversary, we are more than 750 employees, we have accompanied over 800 000 users, and we opened an office in Barcelona.
We see things in a big way: a team of ideas bubbling around the globe, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
In this context of high-growth, we are looking for a People Operations Specialist. You will be part of the HR Team of Barcelona and report to the C&B Manager, your role will consist in managing the HR administrative process, being the owner of the payroll and establishing HR processes.
- HR Administration : you will be involved and act on all administrative HR process to make sure of their rigorous management In particular, you will intervene in :
- Contract management: you will be preparing contracts, ensuring social security numbers delivery to make sure that our new papermates are all set to start ! You will also manage contracts for papermates that are being promoted within the company.
- Offboarding : you will ensure the preparation of the finiquitos
- Absences management : you will ensure the follow-up of the absences and make sure they are properly inputted in our systems and communicated to appropriate stakeholders
- Payroll & Compensation : you will be owner of the payroll, working closely with our external partner
- Authorities communication : You will be responsible for communicating with the appropriate authorities (Hacienda, Social Security, INE,...) either directly or through our external partner
- Legal : you will ensure that all processes are compliant with the current legislation and our collective agreement. You will also be responsible for legislation monitoring to be sure that our team is at the state-of-the-art in terms of compliance.
- HR projects : you will be involved in different HR projects such as benefits revision, plan de igualdad, configuration of our HRIS, etc.
- You have 1-2 years of experience within HR Administration and payroll
- You have a very good knowledge of Spanish administrations and legislation. Ideally, you have already worked with the collective agreement of the Contact Center.
- You are very organized, rigorous, dynamic and proactive.
- You are solution-oriented and you are not afraid to take on new challenges
- You speak Spanish and English. French is a plus.
- Google Suite (GSheet, Word, etc) have no secret for you !
- You will be working with talented, smart, and great people
- You will have high responsibility and autonomy to make as much impact as you can imagine
- You will be working in a fast-growing and internationally expanding company with great opportunities for you to step up in your career
- You will work in a meritocracy with test-and-learn and fear-nothing attitude where truths rule and politics have no space
Your manager will be temporarily Pauline, Head of HR Management Spain. In search of sunshine, she left her native Normandy to move to Barcelona and join papernest in 2020. Always ready to launch new projects, Pauline will share her ideas with you with enthusiasm! In her free time, she enjoys many activities (hiking, sewing, museums, sports, ...) and loves to gather her friends to share good meals around board games. If you are ready to play the game, we look forward to meeting you!
- First call with Elena, Talent Acquisition.
- Interview with Pauline
- Interview with Olivier, our CHRO
- Business case
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.