We are papernest.
We have a dream, a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the forms filling and surcharges for late payment.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is much work to do. That’s why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you to accompany us in the adventure.
Since 2015, we have never been idle. With 3.5 million moves a year in France, and 76% of French people stressed by this event, we decided to attack the subject starting with this opportunity. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts during your relocation, 100% free, 100% online. At the time of our sixth anniversary, we are more than 750 employees, we have accompanied over 800 000 users, and we opened an office in Barcelona.
We see things in a big way: a team of ideas bubbling around the globe, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
In this context of high-growth, we are looking for an HR Assistant (6 month internship). You will be part of the HR Team of Barcelona, your role will consist in being the warrant of HR process, act as a point of contact for employees and participate to HR projects.
- HR Administration : you will be involved and act on all administrative HR processes to make sure of their rigorous management and follow-up with employees, managers and the HR team.
In particular, you will intervene in :
- Onboarding : You lead the integration process and make proposals to keep it at the highest level.
- Offboarding : You will be involved in the realisation of the “exit interview” and the preparation of all the offboarding process
- Employee file management : You will collect/update daily the information about every employee
- Absences management : You will be responsible for gathering every legal document (sick leave…) and to help the employee in the process.
- Employee management : You will position yourself as a local and trusted contact for employees in order to answer the best to their questions and you will act as a point of contact for them on questions regarding absences, payroll...
- Support to managers : You will advise managers on the correct application of the HR policies and compliance with the regulatory framework. You will work with them on initiatives that contribute to the development and retention of talent.
HR transversal projects : You will take part in transversal HR projects for Barcelona (that will be defined according to your wishes !). Here are some examples of transversal projects we are currently working on :
- gender equity in the company
- implementation of regular HR meeting to follow the employees
- improvement of all the HR processes
- You are currently studying in HR / Administration
- You have a strong interest in HR topics and want to discover more !
- You are very organized, rigorous, dynamic and proactive
- Your interpersonal skills allow you to be a good listener and to easily create a relationship with all types of interlocutors.
- You are agile and can adapt to different situations and to a fast paced environment
- You speak English and French, Spanish is a plus
- You are at ease with Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- You will be working with talented, smart, and great people
- You will have high responsibility and autonomy to make as much impact as you can imagine
- You will be working in a fast-growing and internationally expanding company with great opportunities for you to step up in your career
- You will work in a meritocracy with test-and-learn and fear-nothing attitude where truths rule and politics have no space
Your manager will be Pauline, Head of HR Management Spain. In search of sunshine, she left her native Normandy to move to Barcelona and join papernest in 2020. Always ready to launch new projects, Pauline will share her ideas with you with enthusiasm! In her free time, she enjoys many activities (hiking, sewing, museums, sports, ...) and loves to gather her friends to share good meals around board games. If you are ready to play the game, we look forward to meeting you!
- Interview with Marie, HR Assistant
- Interview with Pauline
If this challenge is yours, we look forward to meeting you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.