We are papernest.
Our vision? To be the one and only platform to manage all your subscriptions (electricity, internet, mobile, insurance, netflix, gym etc.) : monitoring, comparison, subscription, cancellation in one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 900 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward. Actually several new products and markets are being launched as we speak ! We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
Last year, we launched a new business with Fintech & Banks that turned out to be the highest growth engine of papernest. With this new product, we help customers of fintech & banks to estimate savings they can get on their recurring expenses and switch their contracts to more interesting providers.
We are looking for the Head of this new business unit in Italy to manage it end to end. You will report to the Head of Fintech BU (Victor, ex-Bain consultant)
- Become the expert of the Fintech/Banking ecosystem in Italy, closely following open banking latest trends and being able to decide who are the key players we want to work with in priority and how.
- Network, negotiate and close deals with top management of most promising fintech & banking players in Italy
- Manage Italian Fintech & Bank business end to end : Grow your revenue thanks best in class project management of the different papernest teams working on your offer (product, tech, marketing, sales etc.); Control your margins with precise performance monitoring (customer acquisition & operational costs)
- Think about and define the new products and offer papernest can launch in this ecosystem, working with tech & product teams on new ideas
- Business or engineering school
- Native Italian
- Previous significative experience in a consulting firm (min 3-4 years)
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Skills : Outstanding interpersonal skills, appetence for business development (you are not afraid to talk to CEOs of biggest European Banks/Fintechs) and analytic skills (you master excel and are ideally interested to develop SQL analysis skills)
Why Papernest? Why this job?
- Learn how to scale a business in a fast growing European scale-up leader on its market
- Manage your own team to grow your business
- Work on one of the most promising business of papernest, in direct contact with papernest COMEX which is closely following this offer development
- Work on diverse and challenging topics, leveraging a mix of problem solving, commercial, and project management skills (commercial strategy, product development, performance analysis and steering etc.)
- Evolve in an autonomous framework, while having the support/coaching of your manager Victor du Boucher (5 years of experience at Bain)
- 💸 Attractive remuneration :
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Sanitas health insurance covered at 50% by papernest after 6 months of seniority
- A paid referral program
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Victor, our Lead Banking Partnership, based in Paris. After 4 years in strategy consulting, he happily changed his suit for his favorite cap when he arrived at Papernest! Passionate about snow sports and mountains, he has at heart to take his teams to Europe’s highest peaks, starting with France, Spain and Italy (where we’re developing the first banking partnerships). Last thing: he’s (wrongly) convinced about his ancestral basque origins, so don’t try to test him on this topic!
- Call with Maria Laura, from the Talent Acquisition team
- Interview with Victor du Boucher, Head of Banking Partnerships Europe
- Interview with Guillaume Lechapelays, Distribution Partnerships Manager Europe
- Final interview with Philippe de La Chevasnerie, Founder & CEO.
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.