We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now 1000 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team. Here you can see more about our people!
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Head of Sales for Italy
You are expected to lead and scale a 25-40 Inside Sales team for the Italian market. You will join young, vibrant, energetic yet successful teams and managers and to reach your goals, you will be supported with many marketing and product teams that already developed robust products, CRM, lead generation and processes.
Finally, as you’re embarking on this journey, you will become one of the main actors of this new european (global?) success story with an exponential growth opportunity !
Recruitment of an international team in Italy.
- Build-up of the team with intense recruiting efforts leveraging internal teams and your human skills
- Management, animation, and evolution of your team
- Bring your expertise, dynamism, charisma and leadership to create motivation in the teams
- Crack the Italian market scaling
- Help the team deepen their market knowledge to improve their sales discourse and relationship
Processes, Organization and continuous improvement
- Problem solve and define new processes to ensure they are well implemented at scale
- Analyze in details the sub-teams scopes all along the customer lifecycle from the first pitch to the test.
- Propose improvements in Product, lead generation tools and processes ; driving the resulting change in inside sales practices
Towards our Partners
- Maximize the revenue brought by our partners by improving the qualification of the leads they bring
- Deeply analyze, understand client needs and ensure that the overall papernest organization delivers the best service in that respect.
- Be a leader, “inspiring” and maintaining a positive atmosphere
- Develop all the relevant communication to the teams and carry out the communication yourself and your managers depending on the topics
- Define specific, clear measurable, challenging yet achievable goals
- Help managers and team develop concrete action plans to reach such goals
- Follow closely team and managerial performances to drive the relevant improvements
- Push existing training programs to position papernest as an emblematic company to learn sales skills and grow
- Native level of Italian - fluent in English
- 3- 7 years of experience in B2B Sales
- Some historical management in daily team management and sales (you’ve done it before, at least during 2 years)
- Strategic vision, problem solving capabilities and process improvement skills
- Ability to use CRM tools and develop automation/analyses to drive your teams and superior impact
- Ability to make Product improvements based on synthesized client feedback
- Sales capability, client and result oriented, negotiation and communication skills.
- 💸 Attractive remuneration :
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Sanitas health insurance covered at 50% by papernest after 6 months of seniority
- A paid referral program
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Yvon, our Head of Inside Sales. For over 15 years, he has been working to recruit the best sales teams for projects that are waiting to be developed. He embraces new challenges and knows how to keep calm, in fact, he is an extreme sport enthousiast and always has plenty of stories to share when he was hitchiking around the globe! His goals is to lead you throughout this journey to make sure you get the best of yourself!
- Video call interview with Yvon, your future manager
- Interview with David, our VP B2B
If this challenge is yours, we can't wait to meet you!
Papernest is a disability-friendly company.