We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a UK Strategic Partnerships Intern for a 6 months position.
At the core of papernest’s internationalization projects, your role will be to support the UK Strategic Partnerships Manager developing our partnerships in the UK market to distribute our service to their prospects and clients. Therefore you will have an intense & polyvalent role with a strong impact on the development of our local business.
Strategy/business development :
- Competition benchmark, partners targets analysis
- Definition of the UK Partnerships deck according to the approach defined
- Prospection of B2B partners (identification, contact, pitch)
- Negotiation and closing
Implementation & follow-up
- Partnerships set-up, by building the user journey with internal Product & Operational teams
- Monitoring & reporting on our performance (partners dashboard, KPI monitoring)
- Identification of performance improvement levers (automation, conversion optimization, user journey adaptation etc.)
- Top tier business or engineering school student
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, and doer
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Appetence for business development : you are not afraid to pick up your phone, you like hunting B prospects and managing partners relationship
- Analytic skills (you master Excel and are ideally familiar with SQL)
- Native language level in English - at least perfect English mastery and accent
- Papernest rocks ! Join a start-up that is doubling its size every year and is constantly reinventing.
- To have authonomy, impact and to face real challenges.
- To hold a position of responsibility which is key to the development of the company
- To work in contact with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
- The opportunity to manage teams and to have a first managerial approach.
Your manager will be Mariana, our Strategic Partnerships Executive UK. After 4 years working in Corporate Finance at Deloitte and many many adventures in Asia, Mariana decided to join papernest for a new exciting challenge. The 2 characteristics that best define her at work? commitment and resilience. On a Sunday you can find Mariana at a tennis court, sunbathing with a good book in hand or exploring one of Barcelona's many brunch places.
1. First call with Elena (Talent Acquisition team)
2. Excel test
3. Interview with Mariana (Strategic Partnerships Executive UK)
4. Interview with Guillaume (Head of Strategic Partnerships Europe)
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.