We are papernest.
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for an intern to join our UK Digital Marketing team.
As a Growth Hacking & Digital Marketing Intern, you will work on the international expansion of papernest's platforms abroad directly with our Head of Digital. You will be in charge of identifying opportunities to bring more traffic to papernest and develop our strategy by working on the following areas:
- Sales strategy: identifying and prospecting partnerships, researching strategic keywords.
- Lead generation: using scrapping methods and scripts to extract data.
- Content: finding new opportunities that can generate traffic
- Automatic email campaign launch (A/B testing, iterations and implementations)
- Reporting, statistical analysis and implementation of new strategies
- Master student
- You are a fast learner and are able to learn new subjects quickly.
- Positive outlook and a creative attitude to problem solving.
- Proactive and passionate about digital and entrepreneurship
- You have a good knowledge of Excel
- Native English
- To have impact autonomy, and to tacle big challenges in fast growing startup with high ambitions for 2021 !
- To work in a multi cultural and international environment under Barcelona's sun
- You will be empowered and responsible, which is fundamental for the development of the company.
- You will work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
- We like to share good times together: breakfast, paperparty and get together moments
Your manager will be David, our SEO Growth Hacker. A football fan, he can also be found in his native Alps, hitting the slopes or looking for the Dahu. After missing out on a promising number 10 career (damn ligament), he tried the entrepreneurship adventure. After this great experience, he joined Papernest to take care of a team where all ideas, and especially the most original, are good to take!
- First call with the TA team to talk about our values and your applications
- Excel test
- An interview with David, your future manager
- A short call with Charles, our SEO manager
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.