We are papernest.
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges we are looking for a Sales Ops Manager.
This job is a great challenge to work on both B2B commercial issues (performance analysis, scaling of commercial teams processes), data and marketing (lead generation, automation, CRM, ...).
The Revenue Operations team is a cross-functional team serving the Marketing & Sales department in many fields including, but not limited to:
- Generating massive amounts of qualified leads (real estate agencies, property managers, etc.) for the B2B commercial teams
- Setting-up the tools, automations and growth tricks for the commercial teams
- Building the business plan in collaboration with the Strategy team
- Following the overall B2B commercial performance, setting up the targets and the associated compensation plan
- Identifying and sizing new growth opportunities and potential verticals for papernest
- Leading cross-teams data analysis projects to constantly improve the Marketing & Sales department performance
- Playing a key role in the Marketing & Sales animation and communication
If you want to learn more about Revenue Operations: here is a great guide
With a focus on the Italian market:
- Redesigning and implementing new processes to scale the B2B teams and improve their productivity
- Automatically generating databases of potential B2B partners to contact in papernest markets thanks notably to web scraping
- Qualifying and enriching these B2B databases, implementing and structuring processes to industrialize and improve the efficiency of lead generation
- Implementing campaigns to win new B2B partnerships (lead generation, templating, follow-up of results)
- Using and creating scripts and automation in order to improve our processes
- Identifying, based on in-depth data analysis, project opportunities to maximize papernest's growth
- Detailing roadmaps to frame the projects set-up and implementation from A to Z
In short, you like to connect tools together, automate processes and generate massive growth!
- Top-tier business or engineering school
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment (strategy consulting, tech startup, etc.)
- Very autonomous, quick learner, enthusiastic, team player
- Advanced analytical skills (SQL, Excel)
- Fluent in Italian and English. French and/or Spanish mastery is highly appreciated!
- A mastery of scraping & automation tools is a big plus (Python, JS, Selenium)
What papernest offers you:
💸 Attractive remuneration :
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Sanitas health insurance covered at 50% by papernest after 6 months of seniority
- A paid referral program
💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Thursday 😋
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Ghali, Head of Revenue Operations. After several experiences in various fields (business law, football, strategy consulting, etc.) in Paris, London, New York and Madrid, he decided to join the papernest adventure in January 2020 to accompany its growth. With Ghali, there’s never a dull moment and every day has its own story. Ghali loves to tell juicy little anecdotes whose punchline is sometimes made to wait, wait, wait... A jack-of-all-trades, always in a good mood and concerned about the well-being of his team, Ghali is an empathetic manager from whom you will learn a lot.
- A first qualification call with the team Talent Acquisition
- An interview with your manager, Ghali Bennani Laafiret
- A business case to do at home
- An interview with our CMO, Quentin Navellou
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.