We are papernest.
Since we started in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: more than 800,000 customers, 850 employees, 5 markets in Europe and offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. And that's just the beginning! We are opening new markets
We are proudly part of the top 120 French tech startups and we know that all great success comes from a great team.
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
We think big: bubbling ideas all around the world, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
This job is a great challenge to work on both B2B commercial issues (performance analysis, scaling of commercial teams processes), data and marketing (lead generation, automation, CRM, ...).
The Revenue Operations team is a cross-functional team serving the Marketing & Sales department in many fields including, but not limited to:
- Generating massive amounts of qualified leads (real estate agencies, property managers, etc.) for the B2B commercial teams
- Setting-up the tools, automations and growth tricks for the commercial teams
- Building the business plan in collaboration with the Strategy team
- Following the overall B2B commercial performance, setting up the targets and the associated compensation plan
- Identifying and sizing new growth opportunities and potential verticals for papernest
- Leading cross-teams data analysis projects to constantly improve the Marketing & Sales department performance
- Playing a key role in the Marketing & Sales animation and communication
If you want to learn more about Revenue Operations: here is a great guide
With a focus on the Italian market:
- Redesigning and implementing new processes to scale the B2B teams and improve their productivity
- Automatically generating databases of potential B2B partners to contact in papernest markets thanks notably to web scraping
- Qualifying and enriching these B2B databases, implementing and structuring processes to industrialize and improve the efficiency of lead generation
- Implementing campaigns to win new B2B partnerships (lead generation, templating, follow-up of results)
- Using and creating scripts and automation in order to improve our processes
- Identifying, based on in-depth data analysis, project opportunities to maximize papernest's growth
- Detailing roadmaps to frame the projects set-up and implementation from A to Z
In short, you like to connect tools together, automate processes and generate massive growth!
- Top-tier business or engineering school
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment (strategy consulting, tech startup, etc.)
- Very autonomous, quick learner, enthusiastic, team player
- Advanced analytical skills (SQL, Excel)
- Fluent in Italian and English. French and/or Spanish mastery is highly appreciated!
- A mastery of scraping & automation tools is a big plus (Python, JS, Selenium)
- Tailor-made support - onboarding, continuing education - which will allow you to evolve very quickly and develop your skills
- We are nice, work in a good mood and have a real project!
- Have autonomy, impact and take up real challenges
- Occupy a position of responsibility, which is key to the development of the company
- Work in contact with motivated, dynamic and committed teams
- A first qualification call with Federica, International Recruiter
- An interview with your manager, Ghali Bennani Laafiret
- A business case to do at home
- An interview with our CMO, Quentin Navellou
Your manager will be Ghali, Head of Revenue Operations.
After several experiences in various fields (business law, football, strategy consulting, etc.) in Paris, London, New York and Madrid, he decided to join the papernest adventure in January 2020 to accompany its growth.
With Ghali, there’s never a dull moment and every day has its own story. Ghali loves to tell juicy little anecdotes whose punchline is sometimes made to wait, wait, wait... A jack-of-all-trades, always in a good mood and concerned about the well-being of his team, Ghali is an empathetic manager from whom you will learn a lot.
papernest is a disability-friendly company
Remote work applicable upon the company policies