We are papernest.
We have a dream, a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the forms filling and surcharges for late payment.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is much work to do. That’s why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you to accompany us in the adventure.
Since 2015, we have never been idle. With 3.5 million moves a year in France, and 76% of French people stressed by this event, we decided to attack the subject starting with this opportunity. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts during your relocation, 100% free, 100% online. At the time of our sixth anniversary, we are more than 750 employees, we have accompanied over 800 000 users, and we opened an office in Barcelona.
We see things in a big way: a team of ideas bubbling around the globe, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
Your scope :
- Within Marketing & Sales team based in Barcelona, you are in charge of planning, driving & executing the SEA Strategy for papernest for our all campaigns in Spain to make papernest the leader on our different markets (electricity, gas, internet, mobile, etc.). You are fully owner of the acquisition funnel regarding Paid Acquisition in Spain.
- Your goal is to generate qualified prospects that could be interesting in one of the contract we manage for them (energy, broadband, …).
- Overall, you are owning resources (k€) driving thousands of users each month with a direct impact on company operations and business, covering the following scopes : Digital marketing, Growth Hacking, Data analysis, Project Management, user experience.
- Account management of SEA campaigns with a data-driven approach to maximize Return on Investment.
- Adjust our investments and bidding strategies based on performance
- Monitor new campaigns, features, bidding strategies to improve our conversion rate.
- Identify, prioritize and launch tests to skyrocket on Spanish market
- Improve user experience on our campaigns
- Frame new landing pages templates (UX) and ensure the highest tracking possible on our Landing Pages
- Gather insights about our audiences about how user behavior on our platforms to improve conversion rates
- Competitive intelligence and benchmark of best practices in other industries
- Data analysis : you are owner of the profitability and Key Performances Indicators on your accounts
- Daily/weekly analysis of our campaigns (profitability, recommendations and execution of the action plan) with our dashboards
- Deep-analysis of our campaigns and tests (auctions insights, bidding impacts, …)
- Ad-hoc analysis about main KPIs (turnover, market shares, traffic, …) to find new opportunities
- Project management
- You will work closely with other teams, like Data team, Product team, Operations team or the top-management of the company (CEO, CFO, …).
- You will assist the International Paid Acquisition Lead in new projects
- Spanish native speaker or very good Spanish level (both written and spoken)
- You come from a top business or engineering school
- You are autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player, and willing to test new things
- Strong interest in the digital marketing field and/or a previous experience on this field
- Very analytical skills (you master Excel and are ideally familiar with SQL)
- To have impact autonomy, and to tacle big challenges in fast growing startup with high ambitions for 2021 !
- To work in a multi cultural and international environment under Barcelona's sun
- Health insurance
- You will be empowered and responsible, which is fundamental for the development of the company.
- You will work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
- We like to share good times together: breakfast, paperparty and get together moments
Your manager will be our International Paid Acquisition Lead.
- First call
- Interview with Emilie, Paid Acquisition Lead.
- Business case
- Interview with Ehouarn, B2C Acquisition Manager
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.