We are papernest.
We have a dream, a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the forms filling and surcharges for late payment.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is much work to do. That’s why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you to accompany us in the adventure.
Since 2015, we have never been idle. With 3.5 million moves a year in France, and 76% of French people stressed by this event, we decided to attack the subject starting with this opportunity. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts during your relocation, 100% free, 100% online. At the time of our sixth anniversary, we are more than 750 employees, we have accompanied over 800 000 users, and we opened an office in Barcelona.
We see things in a big way: a team of ideas bubbling around the globe, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
As Inside Sales, your mission will be to develop new partnerships within a network of prospects and convince them to work with papernest.
You will develop our strategy by working on the following fields:
- Your main task is to generate leads and turn them into partners.
- As an Inside Sales, you are responsible for prospection, from identification to the closing of new partnership opportunities.
- You juggle phone calls and account management of your portfolio with talent.
- You have a real room for designing and implementing the best strategy to be adopted and we support you with innovative working methods.
- You are in contact with decision makers within the Real Estate sector to support our growth in Belgium.
- You have real commercial skills, a taste for challenges and you want to project yourself into a mission oriented towards commercial development.
- You are result-oriented, ambitious and always thinking big.
- You want to grow in an important project, with a real value proposition for your customers.
- Previous sales experience
- You are a native Flemish speaker, French is also nice to have
- To have impact autonomy, and to tacle big challenges in fast growing startup with high ambitions for 2021 !
- To work in a multi cultural and international environment under Barcelona's sun
- Health insurance
- You will be empowered and responsible, which is fundamental for the development of the company.
- You will work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
- We like to share good times together: breakfast, paperparty and get together moments
Yvon is our Head of Sales. For over 15 years, he has been working to recruit the best sales teams for projects that are waiting to be developed. He embraces new challenges and knows how to keep calm, in fact, he is an extreme sport enthusiast and always has plenty of stories to share when he was hitchhiking around the globe! His goals is to lead you throughout this journey to make sure you get the best of yourself!
- A first call and an interview with the Inside Sales team
- An interview with Yvon, your future manager
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.