We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a talented Product Manager B2B !
You will own and manage key features of our B2B product (Papernest Pro) - our super star product which has made x5 growth in 2019 (and this is just beginning) - serving real estate professionals. You will be working in a dedicated squad with our talented developers and product designers to build the #1 B2B product in our industry.
You will report to the Lead Product Manager B2B.
Your missions 🚀
- Develop the product strategy and product vision
- Create, prioritise, and implement the product roadmap
- Conduct user research applying lean UX methodologies and processes
- Conceive and design product solutions by yourself (no code tools) or with the development team
- Manage the product backlog and ensure delivery
- Follow the product’s performance regularly and conduct product analysis
- Collaborate closely with Tech, Marketing, and Operations teams
- Communicate proactively on the product roadmap, releases, work in progress, and next priorities
Who we want? 👌
- You have had a first work experience in in project or product management, ideally on a SaaS product
- You know how to solve problems with limited time and resources
- You have learnt programming or how to use no-code solutions in order to test ideas or automate processes
- You know how to use data in order to prioritise opportunities, assess the performance or your product and iterate
- You know how to uncover the real needs of stakeholders or clients
- You are passionate about product management and UX
- You are speak French and English fluently
- Bonus :
- You have worked in real-estate or bank industries
- You’ve already a version control system such as Git
What we offer 🎁
- 💸 An attractive remuneration package
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 5 to 8 weeks paid holiday per year
- Alan's health insurance scheme covered at 50% by papernest as soon as you arrive
- Restaurant vouchers (Swile) 9€/day paid at 50% by papernest
- Transport tickets paid at 50% by papernest
- A paid referral program
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Comfortable offices in Paris (terraces, showers, dedicated areas for eating and resting, table-football etc.)
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- A connected Ideel Garden fridge for healthy and balanced lunches!
- Paperparty every month 🎉
- Free breakfast every Thursday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues to work with
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager 😎
Your manager will be Joël, our lead PM B2B. A native of Grenoble with an unpronounceable surname, Joel is passionate about planes and obtained his private pilot’s license even before learning how to drive! He worked in commercial aviation, in auditing, in China (where he stayed 18 months) and in fashion (don’t expect him to dress well though) before joining the paper-family in June 2020. His mission is the same as yours: making B2B clients (real estate agents, bankers …) our greatest ambassadors.
Selection process 🤞
- A first call with Clara, from the Recruitment team
- An interview with Joël, your future manager
- A product case to do at home
- One last interview with Jean, our CPO
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.