We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Executive Real Estate Italy.
- Lead the business development efforts & real-estate networks negotiation and closing (definition of business model, marketing plan, compensations, etc.)
- Run competitor analysis and benchmark
- Understand & build customer journeys based on partners' feedback in coordination with papernest internal teams (BizDev, RevOps, CRM, Product, etc.)
- Define and implement complex technical integration (API, webhooks, landing pages) - via use of no-code tools and support of internal teams if necessary
- Analyse and monitor the revenue development with identification of opportunities and improvement areas of our current and future real estate partners
- Lead and manage the coordination of business development teams to close and/or improve network penetration and increase revenue
- Help the member of your team in growing and learn from you while she/he helps you in your daily tasks
- You attended a top business school or university
- You have accumulated up to 2 years full-time experience in a related position experience in a top strategic consulting firm is a plus
- You work in a rigorous and organized way
- You are motivated by challenges and results oriented
- You are resilient and well known for your grit
- You are recognized for your people skills and persuasiveness
- You have analytical skills (you are proficient in Excel and ideally familiar with SQL)
- You possess the ability to learn quickly and lead a team
- You speak flawless Italian and English
- Papernest rocks ! Join a start-up that is doubling its size every year and is constantly reinventing.
- To have authonomy, impact and to face real challenges.
- To hold a position of responsibility which is key to the development of the company
- To work in contact with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
- The opportunity to manage teams and to have a first managerial approach.
Your manager will be Gianluca, our Strategic Partnerships Execuvite Italy. You usually find him in Barcelona as he grows Papernest's B2B2C market and protects it as if it were his home. When he has more than 3 days off you can meet him around the world exploring new places and cultures. After 6 years living between Ireland, France, UK and Germany, faithful to his maritime origins, he sings to the sea as soon as he can.
- First call with the Talent Acquisition team
- Excel test
- Interview with Gianluca (Strategic Partnerships Executive Italy)
- Business case
- Interview with Guillaume (Head of Strategic Partnerships Europe)
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.