We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager Italy.
We are looking for a talented person to lead our partnerships Go to market strategy in Italy and to manage / build our Italian team (5+ people). After 1 year in Italy, we are already working with 500+ Real Estate agencies and have launched national partnerships with some of the major Networks. As we have now built solid foundations, we want to scale our business in Italy by significantly increasing our revenue line through partners.
Therefore, your missions will be the following :
Business development & Go to market strategy
- Develop new partnerships with Real Estate Networks / key accounts in the Real Estate sector : prospection, sales pitch, negotiation, closing
- Coordinate B2B Teams (Inside Sales, Account Management, Strategic Partnerships) to increase our market penetration and revenue (e.g. define priorities, animate the according action plan with Inside Sales & Account Management Team Leaders…)
- Build a deep understanding of the italian market to identify new business opportunities and growth relays for papernest : research, business assessment, prioritization ...
- Build partnership proposals adapted to our targets (value proposition, customer journey, business model, ...)
Operational implementation & Account Management :
- Design and implement technical integrations with various complexity (API, webhooks, landing pages...) - By using no-code tools and internal partners (Data, Product, developers)
- Understand and build customer journeys according to feedbacks from partners / new potential partners, in coordination with Inside Sales / Account Management / Product / CRM teams
- Organize and lead projects implementation (from small test to national roll out)
- Manage and Animate our ongoing partnerships (performance reviews, co-definition of sales animation plan, communication plan...)
Business monitoring :
- Build and improve our business monitoring tools
- Follow our partnerships performance
- Your italian is native
- You attended a Top business school or university.
- You have accumulated ~5 years full-time experience in a related position or in a top strategic consulting firm
- You already have an experience in building and leading a team of high-performers
- You are rigorous, structured, organized
- You like to undertake challenges, you are result oriented
- You have very good interpersonal skills and a great capacity to persuade
- You like problem solving : when you face issues, you like to get your hands dirty and find solutions
Why papernest ?
- To have autonomy, impact and take on real challenges
- To occupy a position of responsibility which is key to the development of the company
- To work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams
Your manager will be Guillaume, our Strategic Partnerships Manager. Guillaume is a Norman - chauvinist - with a taste for risk (he did his preparatory studies in Brittany...) and for the sea (talk about the Chausey Islands)! As passionate about individual and team sports, Guillaume was able to reasonably put aside a career as a tennis player and rugby player to join ESSEC and then a strategy consulting firm. He found his favourite playground at Papernest, in a delicious mix of commercial enthusiasm and good teamwork with internal and external partners. His objective is simple: to develop papernest's new growth channels!
- First call with Talent Acquisition team
- Excel test
- Interview with Gianluca (Strategic Partnerships Executive Italy)
- Business case
- Interview with Guillaume (Head of Strategic Partnerships Europe)
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.