We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To take on this challenge, we are recruiting our Suppliers Partnerships Manager for Italian market.
At the core of papernest’ internationalization you will have an intense polyvalent role with a strong impact on the development of our Italian business. Located in Barcelona with our operating teams, you will be directly reporting to the Head of Supplier Partnerships South-Europe and have weekly interactions with C-level teams to secure our Italian ramp-up.
- Be the main point of contact for our Italian suppliers partners :
- Follow-up (sales, set-up) & deepening of existing B2B partnerships
- Prospection and development of new B2B partners (on new and existing services)
- Prices negotiations, contractualization & billing
- Monitor & report on our performance, and assist the CFO in forecasts & activity gearing
- Dashboarding & reporting - including data cleansing
- Ops (call center) & business performance monitoring
- Activity forecasting & ad-hoc financial analysis
- Assist HQ & support our strategic roadmap in Italy
- Conduct ad-hoc strategic/market analysis
- Support our acquisition growth (SEO/SEA/Partnerships) directly on the field : metrics analysis, prospection, business planning & development
- Coordinate and follow-up actions of the Italian market roadmap : you will be the main point of contact, both internally within papernest, and externally for the scaling of our activities in Italy
- Assist the on-site operations teams
- In-site operational set-up with new suppliers (ex. relay with our Italian Ops/Tech teams for back-office set-up & integration, as well as tracking of sales, operators performance ramp-up)
- Operational performance optimization (tools automation, process optimisation, sales performance)
- Assist the COO on Italian operations roadmap
- Top tier business or engineering school
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Very analytic skills (you master Excel and are ideally familiar with SQL)
- Appetence for operations : you are not afraid to get your hand dirty
- Native language level in Italian, fluent English. French or Spanish are a plus
- At least 3 years of experience with responsibilities in Business Development or Project Management.
- To have autonomy, impact and take up real challenges
- Hold a position of responsibility that is key to the company's development
- Work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams
- A first call with Rossella, Talent Acquisition Manager
- An interview with Andrea Pirrotta, our Head of Suppliers Partnership South-Europe
- An test for on your Excel competences
- An interview with Anne-Gaelle Delmond, our CFO
Your manager will be Andrea, Head of Partnerships Southern Europe. Sicilian by origin, he is an old-world adventurer who will not stop at any challenge. His goal is to set sail for new, unexplored destinations and conquer new horizons. His speciality in the kitchen? Tiramisu made according to his grandmother's ancient and sacred recipes.
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.