We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.Think big but start small. Following the lean methodology, papernest started by working with few real estate companies, asking them to entrust their clients so we can take care of all their moving processes. Doing this, we actually developed a B2B SaaS model within a B2C service ! Now, we’re working with 8 000 real estate players and 20 000 individuals in France.
And since a few weeks, we work with BNP Paribas, helping their clients reduce their bills. That’s an additional 1800 agencies and 10 000 individuals.You are expected to lead and scale a team of Inside Sales to increase B2B acquisition. You will join young, vibrant, energetic yet successful teams and managers and to reach your goals, you will be supported with many marketing and product teams that already developed robust products, CRM, lead generation and processes.
Finally, as you’re embarking on this journey, you will become one of the main actors of this new european success story with an exponential growth opportunity !
Your missions :
- Management of a team of Inside Sales on the Spanish market, specialised in telephone prospecting and in charge of generating leads and turning them into partners.
- You will have a real say in the strategy you adopt and we will support you with innovative working methods.
- You are in contact with many decision makers: digital start-ups and real estate professionals.
- Be an inspiring leader and maintain a positive attitude
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with the sales teams.
- Bringing your expertise, dynamism, charisma and leadership to achieve objectives.
- Monitoring the team's performance on a daily basis and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Communicating to the team all the elements needed for them to achieve their mission.
- Participating in HR processes (recruitment, bi-annual evaluation).
- Coaching, training and stimulating the sales team
Processes, Organization and continuous improvement :
- Coaching & animation of the team.
- Training on CRM tools.
- Implementation of new sales pitches.
- Collaboration, proactivity and respect of processes
- Collaboration with marketing and sales operations teams to improve process efficiency and results (weekly to daily depending on the subject)
- Participation in new product launches: suggestions for improvement, implementation, user feedback
- Proactivity in the organisation and follow-up of administrative matters (CRM, challenge rules, gifts to prospects)
- Regular and transparent communication with your manager
Your profile :
- Native level of Spanish - fluent in English
- 1 - 2 years of experience in B2B Sales
- Some historical management in daily team management and sales (you’ve done it before)
- Strategic vision, problem-solving capabilities, and process improvement skills
- Ability to use CRM tools and develop automation/analyses to drive your teams and superior impact
- Ability to make Product improvements based on synthesized client feedback
- Sales capability, client and result oriented, negotiation, and communication skills.
- To have impact autonomy, and to tackle big challenges in a fast-growing startup with high ambitions for 2021 !
- To work in a multicultural and international environment under Barcelona's sun
- Health insurance
- You will be empowered and responsible, which is fundamental for the development of the company.
- You will work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
- We like to share good times together: breakfast, paper party, and get together moments
Selection process :
- 1st interview - Video Call with Aron Villa
- 2nd Interview - Call case study
- 3rd and 4th interview - one with Aron Villa and then Yvon Maier
If this challenge is yours, we can't wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.