We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
We have developed in France a new offer around financial well-being for customers of retail banking players, to enable them to save money by easily changing their contracts (energy, internet & mobile, insurance ...).
Reporting to the Head of Banking Partnerships Europe, your role will be to develop this new offer in Spain by relying on new partners in the banking sector to distribute it (banks, account aggregators...).
Definition of the strategic axes of development:
- Market analysis, benchmarking and sizing of business opportunities
- Identification & prioritization of national and regional key players
- Definition of the methods of distribution of our service and the associated customer paths according to the types of actors (branch networks, digital personal customer account, emailing...).
Commercial development (specific focus during the first months):
- Construction of the commercial proposal (value proposition, customer journey, business model, ...)
- Commercial pitch to potential partners and closing (negotiation, drafting of partnership contracts, ...)
Implementation & performance management:
- Technical and operational implementation: project governance, setting up pilots, regional / national deployment
- Collaboration with papernest's product owners and the customer's IT team to implement the partnership.
- Performance monitoring (volumes, conversion, revenue) and identification of sources of improvement (managerial best practices, customer and employee career paths, communication, incentives, etc.).
Design and development of a new contract management offer (digital) specific to Spanish banking market
- Benchmarking of exiting contract management offer in Spain & Europe and definition of specific Spanish banks needs
- Drafting of specifications to develop a new digital offer (direct integration in the banking app, client account on their website, push notification etc.)
- Deployment of this new offer with Spanish banking partners
Why papernest ?
- To gain experience in a recognized French start-up leader on its market
- To develop a new project in line with papernest's internationalization strategy with a significant expected impact (closing of partnerships, increase in volume of prospects/customers, revenue generated...)
- To work on diverse and challenging issues, with a strong commercial focus at the beginning: commercial strategy, customer journey and product development, commercial development, performance analysis and steering...
- To evolve in an autonomous framework, while having the support/coaching of your manager Victor du Boucher
- Top tier business or engineering school
- Native Spanish and fluent English level
- Previous significative experience in a Top consulting firm (4-5 years)
- Experience / knowledge of the Spanish Retail Banking market is a plus
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong appetence for business development : you are not afraid to pick up your phone, you like hunting B and C-Level prospects and managing partners relationship
- Analytic skills
- 💸 Attractive remuneration :
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Sanitas health insurance covered at 50% by papernest after 6 months of seniority
- A paid referral program
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Thursday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Victor, our lead banking partnership, based in Paris. After 4 years in strategy consulting school, he gladly exchanged his suit for his favourite cap when he joined Papernest! This skiing and mountain enthusiast is keen to take his teams to the highest peaks in Europe, starting with France, Spain and Italy (where the first banking partnerships are being developed). Last but not least, he is convinced (wrongly) of his ancestral Basque origins so don't try to test him on the subject!
- Call with Agustina, Talent Acquisition
- Interview with Victor, Lead Banking Partnerships
- Interview with Guillaume, Strategic Partnerships Manager Europe
- Interview with one of our founders, Philippe or Benoît, or Quentin, our CMO
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.