We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a SEO Team Lead for Spain, Italy and LATAM.
Your scope :
- Within Marketing & Sales team and based in Barcelona, your mission is to drive, plan and execute SEO Strategy in Spain, Italy & LATAM markets (Mexico, Brazil, etc.) by managing a team of 8+ people
- Your role consists in generating leads of users that may be need one of the contracts we manage at papernest to our Operations/Product teams
- You own platforms/websites generating >500,000 users each month
- This is a strategic role for papernest since you will be managing one of our main acquisition channels. Your role will cover several areas : digital marketing, project management, SEO, user-experience, data analysis and management.
Your missions :
- Strategy and Project Management: identification and prioritization of growth opportunities (keyword research, website structures, sizing content needs, …) to build roadmap & action plans (goals, resources, execution)
- Management : you are in charge of the coordination of a team of 8+ people, including 4 FTEs (acting as Project Managers) and 4 interns.
- Mentoring and coaching
- Problem solving on daily topics
- Hire a team of 4 people dedicated to new countries to launch in the coming months
- Data analysis : you fully own the SEO funnel for your markets
- weekly/monthly performance analysis
- dashboard ownership
- one shot analysis about KPIs like Revenues, Trafic, market share, etc. to find growth opportunities
- Project Management/Product Ownership: specification and “product ownership” for dedicated SEO platforms with Tech and Operations teams (website creation, new templates, launch of new services, …)
- you ensure perfect content creation and integration based on SEO best practices and UX optimizations …
- … enabling interactions with others websites (social media, press, …) to improve our authority (linkbuilding)
- On-site optimization: you ensure SEO best practices implementation across our platforms (internal linking, tags, crawl optimization, semantic, …)
- UX : you collect insights about our users by analyzing key metrics (bounce rate, conversion rate, …) and launch A/B tests to find upsides working closely with other teams
- Top business or engineering school
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player, and willing to test new things
- A strong interest in the digital marketing field and/or a previous experience on this field
- The role is mostly focus on SEO : still, we are not looking for a SEO expert Day 0 → you will have a dedicated onboarding & training on this aspect
- Very analytic skills (you master Excel and are ideally familiar with SQL)
- Fluent in English, and ideally familiar with Spanish or Italian
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working experience : >3-7 years
What papernest offers you:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Hybrid working model: possibility to work from home according to the company policy
- Private health insurance after 6 month in the company (50% taken care by papernest)
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work
- 24 working days of vacation
- Referral program with paid compensation
- Ambitious career path
- Training and career development programs
- Amazing office in front of the beach with two big and full equipped terraces
- Breakfast at the office: Coffee, tea, healthy snacks, fruits and more!
- An international environment with teams and company events
- To have autonomy, impact and face real challenges
- Endorse a position with strong responsibilities, being strategic for the company development and growth.
- Learn and work closely with enthusiastic, motivated and committed teams
Your manager will be Ehouarn, our Head of Digital. A proud Breton who did not hesitate to expatriate to Mexico. He arrived with a love for the good wine, but left with an appreciation for exotic shirts.
His ambition in joining papernest was to put himself in an environment where everything had to be built. This has now been achieved with a digital strategy that has been the driving force behind our take-off.
- First call with Talent Acquisition team
- Interview with Ehouarn, Head of Digital
- Excel test
- SEO case
- Interview with Quentin Navellou, Chief Marketing & Sales Officer
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.