We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a talented Brand Designer!
Your missions 🚀
- Ensure the maintenance of our visual and graphic identity (logos, color, icons, illustrations, fonts, etc.) and provide our universe with illustrations and graphics
- Ensuring that this identity is applied to all our media
- offline (creation of prospecting tools, flyers, kakemonos, stickers, goodies, etc.)
- online (advertisements, videos, visuals, banners, social network posts, etc.)
- Ensure a creative watch in order to enrich the brand's artistic direction
Your profile 👌
- You have a perfect command of different graphic design and video software (Figma tools & Adobe Suite (Adobe After Effect, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, etc.))
- You have some drawing skills
- You can work in English
- You are familiar with the world of business and start-ups and want to work in a hyper-growth scale up
- You are motivated, dynamic and want to increase your skills and autonomy
- You want to work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams
What we offer 🎁
💸 Attractive remuneration
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Sanitas health insurance covered at 50% by papernest after 6 months of seniority
- A paid referral program
💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Thursday 😋
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
- A first call with Clara, from the recruitment team, to discuss your application and our values
- An interview with Charlotte, our Communication & Brand manager
- A design case to do at home, then to present to the communication team.
If this is your challenge, we look forward to meeting you!
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.