We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
Papernest mission is a simplification of administrative procedures related to house relocation. We’re an agile organization. We work in Scrum, we’re heavily focused on experimenting, testing the market, and being close to our end users. Close collaboration with product owners and understanding user experience is at the core of our culture. On top of that, we value quality and world-class engineering practices like continuous integration and delivery. Having a short commit lead time is crucial to us.
We are looking for a QA Engineer experienced in Cypress and/or Python who:
- will ensure high quality of our products,
- will take an active part in our QA guild to standardize best practices across the company,
- is autonomous, likes to experiment and drives initiatives,
- has knowledge about software engineering, architecture, and design patterns.
Our the tech-stack and tools:
- QA: JS, Cypress, Python, Beautiful Soup
- Back-End: Django / Python, Django REST framework, pytest
- Front-End: Angular framework, Redux, RxJS, Jasmin
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Continuous Integration and Deployment on GitLab
- Others: Jira, Celery, Redis, Notion, and more...
- Take ownership of the quality side of the product and the development life cycle
- Work closely with dev, product, QA, and other teams across Europe
- Educate the dev team on the quality practices, writing automation, manual verification
- Challenge product requirements and anticipate technical difficulties
- Write automated tests
- Create test case base
- BUG management
- Organize regression and exploratory tests
- Verify the acceptance criteria of the features
- On-time delivery of planned work
- Ensure that delivered features work perfectly from integration to production
- Help in continuous improvements of team practices
What we offer:
- Long-term employment or B2B contract
- A lot of influence over architecture and processes at the team and company level
- Time for tech refactors and engineering initiatives
- World-class engineering practices to ensure high quality
- Career opportunities at a fast-growing, international company
- Ability to learn through working with experienced developers
- Great engineering and product culture
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- 1st call with Clara, from the recruitment team
- A technical interview with Damian, engineering manager
- An interview with a QA manager
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.