We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for an HR Business Partner. You will be part of the HR Team of Barcelona and you will support our Bizdev and Marketing teams based in Barcelona.
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers to provide support to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes and policies; maximizing organizational effectiveness, improving performance and ensuring compliance.
- Run all HR processes to make sure of their rigorous management and follow up with stakeholders, with a specific focus on onboarding, offboarding and employee file management.
- Support the Bizdev and Marketing Business Units in implementing a cohesive, coherent people plan for the respective business area where the subsequent solutions and actions are aligned with the business strategy.
- Support the HR team in building and ensuring best-in-class processes are applied in the business as Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Staffing Review, Learning & Development, Career & Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Compensation & Benefits, Organisational development, Change Management, Payroll, H&S as well as the deployment of new global policies.
- Support with periodic execution of Payroll, including support for employees through query resolution and external vendor management. Consistently ensuring compliance with our collective agreement.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Manager in driving the onboarding process to ensure smooth and quick integration to the company for all levels below senior department heads and supporting in talent acquisition strategy.
- Support with the implementation of the new HR organisation and local initiatives. Work closely with the business in the annual budgeting and forecasting process of headcounts and personnel cost.
- Ensure compliance with papernest policies and values, legislation and regulations applicable in Spain.
- You have 2-3 years of experience within HR management or HR generalist role
- You have a very good knowledge of Spanish administrations and legislation. Ideally, you have already worked with the collective agreement of the Contact Center.
- You are very organized, rigorous, dynamic and proactive.
- You are solution-oriented and you are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- You speak English. Spanish and/or French is a plus.
- Google Suite (GSheet, Word, etc) has no secret for you!
- You will be working with talented, smart, and great people
- You will have high responsibility and autonomy to make as much impact as you can imagine
- You will be working in a fast-growing and internationally expanding company with great opportunities for you to step up in your career
- You will work in a meritocracy with test-and-learn and fear-nothing attitude where truths rule and politics have no space
Your manager will be Pauline, Head of HR Management Spain. In search of sunshine, she left her native Normandy to move to Barcelona and join papernest in 2020. Always ready to launch new projects, Pauline will share her ideas with you with enthusiasm! In her free time, she enjoys many activities (hiking, sewing, museums, sports, ...) and loves to gather her friends to share good meals around board games. If you are ready to play the game, we look forward to meeting you!
- Interview with Marion Hochet , Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Pauline, Head of HR Spain
- Interview with Xisco de la Calle, VP B2B
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.