We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist.
Learning fast is a key value at papernest. We take training and developing our team members very seriously and that is why in this position you will play a key role in improving the way we produce and share knowledge.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create a Centralized Knowledge Base: You will analyze and implement new tools to better manage the process of creation and update of the assets we currently use for onboarding and training. You will be pivotal in spreading the knowledge across the teams.
- Lead Design and Delivery of Sales Training: You will identify areas of improvement in the structure and content and Design and implement different training programs and the materials related to the Inside Sales and Account Management Organizations in collaboration with Management Team
- Train and Coach Managers and Team Members: Overtime you are expected to master our sales techniques, deliver training sessions yourself, and coach managers in how to better develop their teams.
- Identify Development Needs and Implement New Digital Solutions: You will work with the VP of Global Sales on the implementation of new practices throughout the organization.
- You have relevant experience in inside sales or account management of complex digital products such as SaaS
- You are passionate about knowledge management and sales techniques
- You are organized, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize your actions.
- You have the right skills to become a great project manager.
- You have already used CRM tools (Hubspot / Salesforce or other)
- You speak French and English perfectly!
What papernest offers you
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Thursday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Yvon, our Head of Inside Sales. For over 15 years, he has been working to recruit the best sales teams for projects that are waiting to be developed. He embraces new challenges and knows how to keep calm, in fact, he is an extreme sport enthusiast and always has plenty of stories to share when he was hitchhiking around the globe! His goal is to lead you throughout this journey to make sure you get the best of yourself!
- A first call with Marion, Talent Acquisition Manager
- An interview with Yvon Maier, Head of Inside Sales
- A final interview with one of our B2B Managers
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.