We are papernest.
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in France, Spain and Poland. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a talented Product Manager !
The B2C acquisition plays a critical role in the growth of papernest. As Product Manager for the acquisition team, you will own and manage all features of our acquisition websites (there are tens of them). We are looking for a highly analytical and data-driven product manager, with proven skills in conversion rate optimization.
Your missions 🚀
Managing the acquisition products, you will:
- Develop the product strategy and infuse your product vision
- Follow the acquisition KPIs on a regular basis to ensure the success of your feature roll outs
- Partner with the Marketing and Engineering teams to ensure that our pages meet a high quality standard in terms of Web performances and content
- Test your hypothesis by creating product using low/no-code tools
- Run and thouroughly analyze A/B tests using our internal testing solutions
- Conduct User Research alongside designers to test the next features that will increase our conversion rates
- Analyze the market and competitive landscape to ensure that our websites are always a step ahead the competition
- Communicate release notes, analysis, roadmap advancements proactively
Your profile 👌
- Very strong analytic abilities (Excel + SQL).
- You can design, run, and interpret A/B tests
- Top business school / engineering school
- Accountable mindset. You do what you said you’ll do, and even more importantly, you hold your team to this standard
- Technical background, or proven experience deep diving into complex technical problems
- Product taste! By this, we mean putting user first, being able to formulate a design critique and strong empathy
What we offer 🎁
- 💸 An attractive remuneration package
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 5 to 8 weeks paid holiday per year
- Alan's health insurance scheme covered at 50% by papernest as soon as you arrive
- Restaurant vouchers (Swile) 9€/day paid at 50% by papernest
- Transport tickets paid at 50% by papernest
- A paid referral program
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Comfortable offices in Paris (terraces, showers, dedicated areas for eating and resting, table-football etc.)
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- A connected Ideel Garden fridge for healthy and balanced lunches!
- Paperparty every month 🎉
- Free breakfast every Thursday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues to work with
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Selection process 🤞
- A first interview with Gauthier our Product Manager
- Then a product case to do at home
- And finally one last interview with Philippe, our co-founder.
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.