We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a WFM Forecast Analyst responsible for developing prediction models to support the day-to-day management of live workforce within the Production environment.
Working closely with Planning, you will take a methodical and rational approach to challenges, analyzing deviations to plan and identifying the root cause of such variations, allowing for permanent ongoing optimization. With an organized and scientific stand to problems, you will explore extensively all variables at play and supports change by challenging the status quo. You will be a key player in promoting enhancements to the current business workforce management processes.
- Understand business variables and their impact on live Production
- Work closely with different teams to obtain accurate commercial inputs
- Develop forecast methodology through statistical modeling
- Provide Production with monthly, weekly, daily and hourly estimations
- Explore distribution patterns evolution to increase accuracy
- Compute necessary staff requirements to achieve operational targets
- Continuously review variables affecting operational needs
- Organize regular staff review meetings with key stakeholders
- Define action plans to optimize staff allocation scenarios
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities in staff allocation
- Perform root-cause analysis on forecast deviations
- Deep-dive on deflections to targeted results
- Project workforce-related costs from Planning inputs
- Explore different variables and how they affect revenue
- Analyse and compare cost and revenue and propose optimization from workforce management stance
- You are a number’s person
- Mathematics degree is a BIG plus
- You have a problem-solving mindset
- Advanced analytical skills. Excel is mandatory
- You are a quick learner who can be autonomous
- Previous experience in similar role preferred
- Ability to work in English. French is a plus!
- Attractive remuneration package
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Hybrid working model: possibility to work from home according to the company policy
- Private health insurance after 6 month in the company (50% taken care by papernest)
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work
- 24 working days of vacation
- Referral program with paid compensation
- Ambitious career path
- Training and career development programs
- Amazing office in front of the beach with two big and full equipped terraces
- Breakfast at the office: Coffee, tea, healthy snacks, fruits and more!
- An international environment with teams and company events
- You will be working with talented, smart, and great people
- You will have high responsibility and autonomy to make as much impact as you can imagine
- You will be working in a fast-growing and internationally expanding company with great opportunities for you to step up in your career
- You will work in a meritocracy with test-and-learn and fear-nothing attitude where truths rule and politics have no space
Your manager will be Joao, WFM Manager at Papernest. With a career entirely dedicated to WFM, Joao flew from Lisbon to join papernest in the summer of 2021 with a bag packed with enthusiasm and ambition to develop outstanding workforce management processes. One of Joao's greatest joys is to see his team members thriving in their professional journey. Outside work, you may find him reading a book at the park or riding his bike around the city
- First call with the Talent Acquisition team
- Technical test (Excel)
- Interview with Joao (WFM Manager)
- Interview with Pauline (Head of WFM and Data Operations)
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.