We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for an International Accounting Manager who will be in charge of all accounting at papernest.
As the Accounting Manager at papernest, your mission will be to manage, operate and improve our accounting, consolidation, administrative and financial processes, ensuring their follow-up from accounting to financial reporting, for the different entities of the Group.
You will be responsible for the monthly closing of accounts and invoicing, reporting directly to the Head of Finance, who reports to the CFO-Head of Strategy. You will manage :
- Management of accounting processes: supplier collection/invoicing, payroll firm interface, expense report management, etc.
- Supervision of accounting entries: entry, lettering and/or supervision according to the subsidiaries, in conjunction with the local accountants and ECs
- Implementation and formalisation of accounting procedures
- Management of invoices from our customers and suppliers, in conjunction with our business teams, including self-billing
- Supervision of cash flow: bank monitoring, WCR, financial instruments, etc.
- Ensure tax and social declarations, in particular VAT
- Management of in-house accountants (including future recruitment)
Accounting closures and financial reporting
- Management of monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closures by entity and consolidated
- Financial reportings and improvement of our monthly closings
- Analyse and control the monthly closings and ensure the annual accounting closing
- Guarantee the reliability of the closing of papernest entities (present in several European countries)
- Supporting the production of budget monitoring
Implementation of the consolidation of French and foreign companies
Supervision of intra-group accounting entries, ensuring their reliability
Management of analytical axes in order to produce our consolidated reports
- Coordination with accounting firms (CAC management, EC, etc.) and other stakeholders (e.g. CIRI, banks)
- Administrative-legal project management (e.g. BSPCE, group insurance, opening of branches, opening of new countries or activities, etc.)
- Support the improvement and/or development of target tools (e.g. ERP)
- Expert-Comptable, DSCG / EC type education
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting, ideally with a stint in an SME / ETI - experience in consolidation is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of legal, social, accounting and financial aspects (works council, CHSCT...)
- Experience in ERP/management software; experience in implementation of management tools desirable
- Experience in a position with strong managerial responsibility, natural leadership
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy challenges
- Attractive remuneration package
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Hybrid working model: possibility to work from home according to the company policy
- Private health insurance after 6 months in the company (50% taken care by papernest)
- Tickets restaurant
- Public transport paid 50% by the company
- Referral program with paid compensation
- An ambitious career plan
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work
- Training and career development programmes
- Breakfast in the office: Coffee, tea, snacks, fruit, etc.
- Healthy and fresh food: our fridge is connected to Ideel Garden!
- An international environment with company teams and events
- An amazing office in Paris
- You will be working with talented, smart, and great people
- You will have high responsibility and autonomy to make as much impact as you can imagine
- You will be working in a fast-growing and internationally expanding company with great opportunities for you to step up in your career
- You will work in a meritocracy with test-and-learn and fear-nothing attitude where truths rule and politics have no space
- First call with Elena, Talent Acquisition
- Interview with Daniel, our Head of Finance
- Interview with Anne-Gaëlle our CFO
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.