We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a HR assistant in Barcelona from January 2022.
- HR Administration : you will be involved and act on all administrative HR processes to make sure of their rigorous management and follow-up with employees, managers and the HR team.
- Employee management : You will position yourself as a local and trusted contact for employees in order to answer the best to their questions and you will act as a point of contact for them on questions regarding absences, payroll.
- Support to managers : You will advise managers on the correct application of the HR policies and compliance with the regulatory framework. You will work with them on initiative that contribute to the development and retention of talent
- HR transversal projects : You will take part in transversal HR projects for Barcelona (that will be defined according to your wishes !). Here are some examples of transversal project we are currently working on:
> diversity and inclusion in the company
> implementation of regular HR training for managers
> improvement of all the HR processes
> retention and motivation of employees
- You are currently studying in HR / Administration
- You have a strong interest in HR topics and want to discover more !
- You are very organized, rigorous, dynamic and proactive
- Your interpersonal skills allow you to be a good listener and to easily create a relationship with all types of interlocutors.
- You are agile and can adapt to different situations and to a fast paced environment
- You speak fluent English, Spanish and French is a plus
- You are at ease with Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- You will be working with talented, smart, and great people
- You will have high responsibility and autonomy to make as much impact as you can imagine
- You will be working in a fast-growing and internationally expanding company with great opportunities for you to step up in your career
- You will work in a meritocracy with test-and-learn and fear-nothing attitude where truths rule and politics have no space
Your manager will be Pauline, Head of HR Management Spain. In search of sunshine, she left her native Normandy to move to Barcelona and join papernest in 2020. Always ready to launch new projects, Pauline will share her ideas with you with enthusiasm! In her free time, she enjoys many activities (hiking, sewing, museums, sports, ...) and loves to gather her friends to share good meals around board games. If you are ready to play the game, we look forward to meeting you!
- First interview with Marie Nedelec, HR Assistant
- Second interview with Pauline, our Head of HR
- Last interview with Marion Hochet, Talent Acquisition Manager
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.