We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
To face the next challenges, we are looking for interns to join our Digital Marketing team.
As an International Digital Marketing intern you will work on our international expansion. You will help papernest maintain its growth and become one of the leading websites on the energy market. You will also help build papernest into a local favorite!
Working directly alongside the International Digital Marketing Lead, you will be based in Barcelona, and will be in charge of opportunities identification to bring more traffic towards papernest and to increase papernest popularity by working on the following levers :
- Digital Business Development : partnerships identification and prospection, strategic keyword research for SEO purpose based on the needs of the UK market.
- Content marketing : create contents (articles, polls, studies, guide, tools, …) enabling interactions with others websites (social media, press, …). Manage the relationship with an outside agency. You’ll drive actionable & relevant ideas about our marketing strategy.
- Digital project management : you specify our need to our Developers and/or Designers, you build editorial planning for copywriters
- UX : you collect insights about our users by analyzing key metrics (bounce rate, conversion rate, …), launch A/B tests to find upsides
- Webanalytics : you follow dashboards and build one-shot analysis to identify growth opportunities.
- Business Master’s Student in Marketing, Online Marketing or Business Engeneering Student
- You are fluent in English and Italian OR Spanish OR French OR German
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Analytical skills (good knowledge on Excel)
- Creative and bold
- Passionate about digital & entrepreneurship
What papernest offers you:
💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Thursday 😋
- A paid referral program
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.