We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Junior Country Launcher.
- We are looking for a talented team member to support our Strategic Partnerships Manager in launching the Portuguese market from scratch.
Your mission will be:
- Structure the strategic approach to the Portuguese market in its early stages
- Competition and market analysis: validation of our business model, development of a partnership deck (value proposition, business model, customer journey…)
- Development of in-depth knowledge of market environment and identification of the potential of business (size of the market, competitive landscape, level of investment required, etc.)
- Identification & bring awareness of the market needs to be able to adapt our Product & Operations to the Portuguese market (B2B Product, operational tools…) with relevant internal teams.
- Liaise with Strategic Partnerships, CRM, Operations, and Product teams in Paris and Barcelona to transpose papernest’s best practices in a new market.
- Top business or engineering school
- Previous internship experience 6+ months required
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Rigorous and structured
- Curious: you want to understand a new sector and market and develop new skills
- Analytic skills (good Excel skills, SQL is a plus)
- Native Portuguese speaker, fluent in English.
What papernest offers you:
💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Thursday 😋
- A paid referral program
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Mariana, our Strategic Partnerships Executive UK. After 4 years working in Corporate Finance at Deloitte and many many adventures in Asia, Mariana decided to join papernest for a new exciting challenge. The 2 characteristics that best define her at work? commitment and resilience. On a Sunday you can find Mariana at a tennis court, sunbathing with a good book in hand or exploring one of Barcelona's many brunch places.
1. First call with Maria Laura (Talent Acquisition team)
2. Excel test
3. Interview with Mariana (Strategic Partnerships Executive UK)
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.