We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 1,000,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
Papernest mission is a simplification of administrative procedures related to house relocation. We’re an agile organization. We work in Scrum, we’re heavily focused on experimenting, testing the market, and being close to our end users. Close collaboration with product owners and understanding user experience is at the core of our culture. On top of that, we value quality and world-class engineering practices like continuous integration and delivery. Having a short commit lead time is crucial to us.
We are looking for a strong Backend Developer experienced in Django framework who 🔎
- will able to create a long term vision for our app to take it to the next level,
- is a natural teacher and will contribute to our community,
- is autonomous, likes to experiment and drives initiatives,
- has experience working with legacy code and is able to drive its an improvement,
- has a strong knowledge of software engineering, architecture, and design patterns.
Our the tech-stack and tools 💻
- Backend: Python, Django, Celery, Redis
- Frontend: Angular framework version 11, Redux, RxJS, Jasmine
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Continuous Integration and Deployment on Github
Your missions 🚀
- Take ownership of the product from a technical standpoint
- Work closely with dev, product, QA, and other teams across Europe
- Challenge product requirements and anticipate technical difficulties
- Take initiative in proposing technical solutions
- Ensure state-of-the-art design and implementation with respect to the global architecture of the platform
- Take part in a roadmap planning and take ownership of it’s delivery
- Develop features ensuring unit and integration test coverage
- Ensure that delivered features work perfectly from integration to production
- Participate in code reviews
- Help in continuous improvements of team practices
- Actively take part in knowledge sharing, mentoring of more junior developers and fair employee evaluation
What we offer 🎁
- Competitive salary and benefit package:
- Up to 24K PLN gross FTE + stock options
- Up to 29K PLN net b2b
- Long-term employment
- A lot of influence over architecture and processes at the team and company level
- Time for tech refactors and engineering initiatives
- World-class engineering practices to ensure high quality
- Career opportunities at a fast-growing, international company
- Ability to learn through working with experienced developers
- Great engineering and product culture
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
Selection process 🤞
- 1st contact with Clara, from the recruitment team
- A technical interview with Damian, Engineering manager
- An interview with Backend developers
- An interview with Head of Engineering
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.