We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for several Inside Sales to help us develop the French, Spanish, Italian, British and German markets.
As Inside Sales, your mission will be to develop new partnerships within a network of prospects and convince them to work with papernest.
- You will develop our strategy by working on the following fields:
- Your main task is to generate leads and turn them into partners.
- As a Business Developer, you are responsible for prospection, from identification to the closing of new partnership opportunities.
- You juggle phone calls and account management of your portfolio with talent.
- You have a real room for designing and implementing the best strategy to be adopted and we support you with innovative working methods.
- You are in contact with decision makers within the Real Estate sector to support our growth in the country you're dedicated to.
- You have real commercial skills, a taste for challenges and you want to project yourself into a mission oriented towards commercial development.
- You are result-oriented, ambitious and always thinking big.
- You want to grow in an important project, with a real value proposition for your customers.
- Previous sales experience
- You are a native speaker in French OR English OR Spanish OR Italian OR German
💸 Attractive remuneration
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Sanitas health insurance covered at 50% by papernest after 6 months of seniority
- A paid referral program
💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 1 day a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Yvon, our Head of Inside Sales. For over 15 years, he has been working to recruit the best sales teams for projects that are waiting to be developed. He embraces new challenges and knows how to keep calm, in fact, he is an extreme sport enthusiast and always has plenty of stories to share when he was hitchhiking around the globe! His goal is to lead you throughout this journey to make sure you get the best of yourself!
- A first call by one of the Talent Acquisition team member
- An interview and case study with an Inside Sales
- An interview with your future manager
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.