We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for several Key Account Managers to help us consolidate the French, Spanish and Italian markets.
Indeed, our Inside Sales teams are convincing new partners every day to join papernest’s network of affiliated companies. In order to make sure these partners are transformed into solid and long-lasting relationships, we have created an Account Manager team. Its role: onboard, scale, retain and reduce the churn of our partners.
- You train, develop and follow closely your clients’ portfolio
- You’re the voice of the client: you give the clients’ feedback and take part in creating new features that meet their needs
- You prevent and reduce churn in partnerships by implementing loyalty programs
- You work with Marketing, Product and Operations teams in order to improve our processes
- You’re good at explaining things, you pay attention and you’re passionate about sales relations, you’re able to easily connect with clients and teams.
- Resourceful, you can analyze quickly and you’re able to give simple answers to complex problems.
- You’re organized, able to multi-task and prioritize.
- You’ve already used CRM tools (Hubspot/Salesforce or other) and you already have skills in customer management tools.
- You are a native French OR Spanish speaker and you can speak English.
💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 1 day a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Geoffrey. A fine strategist and analyst, this southerner who grew up between France and Spain will use his best resources to give you perspective and help you improve your business, management and analytical skills. A great enthusiast of the blockchain ecosystem, he will love to spend hours explaining its subtleties to you over a wine tasting that he loves at least as much.
- A first call by one of the Talent Acquisition team member
- An interview and case study with a Key Account Manager
- An interview with your future manager
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.