We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a HR Assistant.
● HR Administration : you will be involved and act on all administrative HR processes to
make sure of their rigorous management and follow-up with employees, managers and the HR team.
In particular, you will intervene in :
○ Onboarding : You lead the integration process and make proposals to keep it at the
○ Offboarding : You will be involved in the preparation of all the offboarding
○ Employee file management : You will collect/update daily the information about
● Employee management : You will position yourself as a local and trusted contact for
employees in order to answer the best to their questions and you will act as a point of
contact for them on questions regarding absences, payroll...
● Support to managers : You will support the HRBP OPS on advising managers on the
correct application of the HR policies and compliance with the regulatory framework. You will
work with them on initiatives that contribute to the development and retention of talent.
● HR transversal projects : You will take part in transversal HR projects for Barcelona (thatwill be defined according to your wishes !). Here are some examples of transversal projects we are currently working on :
> diversity and inclusion in the company
> implementation of regular HR training for managers
> improvement of all the HR processes
> retention and motivation of employees
● You are currently studying in HR / Administration
● You have a strong interest in HR topics and want to discover more !
● You are very organized, rigorous, dynamic and proactive
● Your interpersonal skills allow you to be a good listener and to easily create a relationship with all types of interlocutors.
● You are agile and can adapt to different situations and to a fast paced environment
● You speak fluent English, Spanish and French is a plus
● You are at ease with Excel, Powerpoint, Word
💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
- A paid referral program
Your manager will be Olivier, our CHRO. He loves to stay underwater for a long time to watch the fish or in museums to recharge his batteries. He is a confirmed sportsman who loves to play with others, so he decided to start a career in human resources after studying law. His professional career is multicultural, he loves to share and learn from all situations that come his way!
- 1st call with Mónica, Talent Acquisition Assistant from the TA Team
- Interview with Marie, HR Assistant OPS
- Final Interview with Olivier
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.