We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more or less 1000 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team. Here you can see more about our people!
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Digital Team Leader !
Within Marketing & Sales team and based in Barcelona, your mission is to drive, plan and execute SEO Strategy for our main market (France), managing a team of >10 people on different verticals (Energy, Broadband, insurance, …).
Your role consists in generating qualified leads, and attracting new potential users to be sent into our conversion funnels. Our audience are individuals that can benefit from any of the services we provide, from contract subscription, transfer, resiliation to insurance or mortgage brokering.
You own 5+ platforms/websites driving several millions of users each year.
This is a strategic role for papernest, with high exposure, as you will be managing our main acquisition channel. Your role will cover several areas : digital marketing, project management, SEO, user-experience, data analysis and management.
Your missions: 📖
- Strategy : identification and prioritization of growth opportunities (market relevance/sizing, keyword research, website structures, sizing content needs, …) to build roadmap & action plans (goals, resources, execution)
- Management : you are in charge of the coordination of a team of > 10 people → hiring, onboarding, mentoring, coachin.
- Data analysis : you fully own the SEO funnel (weekly/monthly performance analysis, one shot analysis about KPIs like Revenues, Traffic, market share, etc. to find growth opportunities, etc.
- Project Management : specification and “product ownership” for dedicated SEO platforms with Tech and Operations teams (website creation, new templates, launch of new services, …)
- Content creation : you ensure perfect content creation and integration based on SEO best practices and UX optimizations … enabling interactions with others websites (social media, press, …) to improve our authority (link building)
- On-site optimizations : you ensure SEO best practices implementation across our platforms (internal linking, tags, crawl optimization, semantic, …)
- UX : you collect insights about our users by analyzing key metrics (bounce rate, conversion rate, …) and launch A/B tests to find upsides working closely with other teams
Your profile: 🙍♂️🙍♀️
- You have graduated from a top-tier academic institution (business or engineering)
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player, and willing to test new things
- A strong interest in the digital marketing field and/or a previous experience on this field
- The role is mostly focus on SEO : still, we are not looking for a SEO expert Day 0 → you will have a dedicated onboarding & training on this aspect
- Very analytic skills (you master Excel and are ideally familiar with SQL)
- French native speaker and English is a big plus
- Great interpersonal skills
- Working experience : >4-7 years
Why papernest ? 🚀
- To be part of a successful scale-up with mountain high ambition to have autonomy, impact and face real challenges
- Endorse a position with strong responsibilities, being strategic for the company’s development and growth
- Learn and work closely with enthusiastic, motivated and committed teams
- 💸 Attractive remuneration :
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Sanitas health insurance covered at 50% by papernest after 6 months of seniority
- A paid referral program
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Mickael, our Head of Digital.
- An interview with Mickael, Head of Digital
- An Excel test and a SEO case
- A final interview with Philippe, our co-founder and CEO
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!