We are papernest.
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 1000 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak ! Here you can see more about our people!
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Head of Strategic Projects !
We are looking for a Head of Strategic Projects to manage a product line that we are developing internally: home insurance. You will be reporting to our Managing Director, leading the strategy and general execution of operations for this home insurance product, and growing your team when necessary.
In detail, you will need to:
- Define product strategy and a high-level roadmap
- Assess and evaluate our opportunities to enter the “house” market (we are currently only targetting flats), non-occupant owner insurances, building insurances, guarantee against unpaid rent…
- Assess the technical cost and operational needs, find eventual partnerships
- Follow internal implementation with product and tech teams
- Define tech and operational vision
- Understand existing operational processes with our partners and define its evolution roadmap
- Bench external tools to take back control on insurance production, define our strategy and follow the implementation
- Monitor our portfolio (composition, revenues, churn, etc.)
- Assess the possibility to re-internalize sinistrality management
- Manage legal obligations (in partnership with the Head of Legal)
- Follow up of legal obligations (partners, ACPR, ORIAS, LCBFT, etc.)
- Documentation management and partners audit
- Processes evolution with the reintegration of financial flows
- Challenge our acquisition roadmap
- Challenge SEO, SEA, Operations and Partnerships teams on their acquisition roadmaps and initiatives
- Proven experience as a consultant or a project manager
- Smart and organized, with a high degree of autonomy
- Good business sense and understanding of business aspects (budgeting, planning, …), and high motivation
- Good understanding/knowledge of insurance market is a big plus
- Result oriented with experience direct and indirect management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude
💸 Attractive remuneration:
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
💼Great working conditions:
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, Paris and Warsaw
- Remote work possible 2 days a week
- Free coffee and tea!
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
- First call with avec Elisa, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Benoit, co-founder and Managing Director
- Interview with Philippe, co-founder and CEO
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!