We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 900 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak!
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Sales Operation Executive for the Italian market.
This position is at one time rich, intense and technical.
Your role will be simple: to actively contribute in papernest growth in Italy thanks to simple and efficient tools & processes. In concrete terms, you will support our Italian sales team on a daily basis by putting in place everything they need.
This is a very cross-functional role, at the crossroads of the needs of many teams and several countries. You will enrich and develop your technical skills (CRM, User XP, Data Analysis, IT) as well as make the most of your leadership and project management skills in our fast-growing company.
The position will quickly lead you to master all our technical tools: Salesfoce, BiqQuery, DataStudio, Jira, Github...
You will be expected to take initiative and deliver from day one, as this is a structuring position with high expectations for papernest which doubles in size every year. Italy will be our next driver for growth after conquering France and Spain.
The position is based in Barcelona, on a brand new site, a few steps away from the beach ;)
You will join a Sales Ops team of 7 people, in the heart of papernest's strategic challenges.
- Define and deploy operational processes to launch successfully new suppliers or markets
- Set up new sales processes: find the balance between minimizing complexity while taking into account suppliers’ specificities
- Integrate supplier data to maximize sales revenues
- Discuss with our Italian partners (IREN, ENI, Wekiwi, etc.) to optimize sales process
CRM User Experience
- Improve sales team productivity by simplifying the processes & UX
- Optimize and document existing processes to identify quick wins, gaps and ensure cross-country consistency
- Implement the digitalisation of the sales process on the Italian market
- Support the integration of APIs or automated data exchange with suppliers
- Deploy automation on existing FRONT END & BACK END tools in interaction with our Tech team
- Provide quick and sustainable solutions to operational and technical problems reported by the sales teams on a daily basis
- Lead the implementation of new tools or processes: design, definition of technical specifications, testing and release
- Change Management: train and support sales teams during launch or new roll-out
- Collaborate with internal teams: product, tech, training and quality, sales managers and external partners
- Be owner of both your personal objectives and the Sales Ops team ones
- Monitor daily performance (creation of BI dashboard, ad hoc analysis) and take initiatives to bridge the gap and continuously improve processes
- Present the results with action plans at weekly and monthly steering committees
- Good technical background and excellent analytical skills
- Understand and rationalize complex problems, study processes, find pragmatic solutions, build action plans
- Knowledge of at least one programming or query language
- Knowledge of our CRM (SalesForce) is a plus
- Strong Italian language skills (sufficient to work and communicate with teams and partners)
- Curiosity and strong learning capacity (especially on Data and Tech tools)
- "Hands-on”: Ability to go on the field and carry out all daily tasks
- Ownership: Autonomy, ability to manage and deliver several projects at the same time
- Enthusiastic: Positive attitude and communication, creative mindset for problem solving
- Coordinator and team player
💼 Great working condition
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
Your manager will be Jean-Baptiste, our Sales Operations Manager for International Markets. Always curious to learn and try new jobs, he has multiple experiences in NGOs, Fashion, Tech and Cocktail Bar. Influenced by his last experience at Amazon, he tries to move fast and get the job done with a funny touch. He will pay attention to your wellbeing and seek to empower and develop your strengths. On his side you will practice dive deep and action plan, so be ready ;)
- First call with TA team
- Excel test
- Interview with Jean-Baptiste, the manager
- Business case
- Final interview with Head of Operations
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.