We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: 900 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
In this context of high-growth, we are looking for an HR Intern (6 month full-time internship) starting asap.
You'll work in a team of 10 people that ensure the wellbeing of more than 700 employees in Barcelona from all the markets and teams.
Your role will consist in being the warrant of HR process, act as a point of contact for employees and participate to HR projects.
- HR Administration: be involved and act on all administrative HR process to make sure of their rigorous management and follow-up with employees, managers and the HR team. In particular, you will intervene in:
- HR Projects
- Employee file management
- Absences management
- Employee management: act as a point of contact for employees on questions regarding absences, payroll, ...
- HR transversal projects: take part in transversal HR projects for Barcelona (that will be defined according to your wishes !)
- You are currently studying in HR / Labor Relations / Business Administration
- You speak perfectly Spanish. English and/or French are a plus
- You have full-time availability for 6 month internship
- You have a strong interest in HR topics and want to discover more !
- You have a good knowledge of Spanish administrations and legislation
- You are very organized, rigorous, dynamic and proactive
- You are at ease with Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 1 day a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
Your manager will be Lorenzo, our Head of HR Operations. After working in different HR areas for companies such asTelefónica, Nestlé or BBVA, Lorenzo decided to join papernest for a new exciting challenge. Commitment and sense of humor define him. He is looking to have the best team ever, do you want to be part of it?
- Call with Mónica, Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with Lorenzo, HR Team
- Business case
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.