We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 900 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Digital Acquisition Lead.
After a successful launch & growth in France since 2016, we opened:
- Spanish market in 2018
- Italian market in 2019
- UK in 2020
Now we now want to
- Strengthen our position on French market
- Keep growing in Spain, Italy, & UK to reach the same market shares level in these countries...
- ... and launch new markets (TBD) in the coming months!
- You will join the B2C acquisition team within the Marketing & Sales team, an international team dedicated to user acquisition coming from
digital platforms : SEA (Google Ads), Display (Facebook ads), SEO channels
As International Paid Acquisition Lead, you are:
- Owner of our Paid Acquisition strategy (budget, roadmaps, planning and execution) for Spanish, Italian and British markets, with a special
focus made on our SEA campaigns (7-digits yearly budget)
- Analyzing results of our campaigns on a daily/weekly basis
- Launching projects and tests to improve our performance on each market (including user experience improvements)
- Managing a team of >2 junior SEA analysts : mentoring, coaching, training, problem solving, challenging, ...
- Data teams
- Operations teams
- Strategy & Finance (including country managers)
- Top-management of papernest (including CEO, CFO, ...)
- Overall, you are owning resources driving thousands of users each month with a direct impact on company operations and business, covering the following
scopes: Digital marketing, Data analysis, Project Management, user experience, and management.
- Top business or engineering school
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- A strong interest in the digital marketing field and/or a previous experience on this field
- Strong analytical skills (you master Excel and are ideally familiar with SQL)
- From 2 to 5 years of working experience
- Fluent in Italian or Spanish + English
💸 Attractive remuneration :
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Sanitas health insurance covered at 50% by papernest after 6 months of seniority
- A paid referral program
💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
You will be led by Giacomo, our Head of Paid Acquisition. Graduated in Finance at Warwick Business School (UK), raised in top management consulting firm, Deloitte & Oliver Wyman, where eventually became manager. Felt in love with startups and joined papernest. Bold visionary, discomfort lover, fuelled by motivation. Music addicted. Ask Giacomo one of his main strengths. He’ll say his team, full of bright minds ready to make a difference in this world. Ready to join?
1. First call with Laura, Talent Acquisition
2. Interview with Giacomo Teodori, Head of Paid Acquisition
3. Interview with Quentin Navellou, CMO
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies.