We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now 1000 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team. Here you can see more about our people!
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a System Administrator!
Your missions 🚀
As a system administrator intern, you will join our tech team and work directly with our Head of Information Technology & Security at the papernest offices in Barcelona.
Once you have learned about your work environment, you’ll understand the international context, the systems and network architecture and the different internal processes.
You will be required to:
Monitor various architectural system and network assets
- Assist in the documentation of new systems, processes, deployments, etc.
- Participate in the development and implementation process of new IT solutions
- Be the next ticket escalation layer for our IT support team
Investigate and seek improvements to the company’s IT infrastructure
- Collaborate in different IT projects such as automations and integrations
Your profile 👌
- You have a 3 years of experience working as a systems administrator
- You have already worked with:
- Cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure
- Routing, switching and firewalling
- Active Directory Domains and Services
- Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
- SAML-based SSO
- Mobile Device Management solutions like Intune, Workspace ONE
- Ticketing solutions like FreshService, Jira SD
- Inventory management solutions
- ISO27001 certified or compliant organizations
- You are :
- Capable and like setting and tackling your own challenges
- Passionate about tech and have a “never stop learning” mindset
- Curious, creative and not afraid of being critical and sharing your opinions
- You can work in the Barcelona city area
- You have a strong English language proficiency, equivalent to a CEFR C1
- You have a degree in computer engineering, systems engineering, telecommunications engineering or similar field or relevant experience.
What we offer 🎁
- 💸 Attractive remuneration :
- Competitive remuneration
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Sanitas health insurance covered at 50% by papernest after 6 months of seniority
- A paid referral program
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 1 day a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
- A paid referral program
Your manager 😎
Your manager will be Pol, our Head of Information Technology & Security.
After 7 years working in different companies in roles ranging from networking and systems engineering and administration to IT consulting and management, he decided to join papernest for his next professional chapter. What best defines Pol as a professional is his commitment, diligence and resourcefulness. On a Sunday you can find him hiking somewhere remote, reading about the tech world or studying something new.
Selection process 🤞
- An initial call with Clara, from the recruitment team
- A 1hr meeting with Pol Vazquez, Head of Information Technology & Securit
- A short aptitude and technical questionnaire
- An interview with Cyril Morcrette, our CTO
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!