We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now 1000 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team. Here you can see more about our people!
To face the next challenges, we are looking for our new Strategic Project Manager for the Spanish market starting ASAP !
You will be involved in strategic and decision-making projects involving analysis and project management.
Analysis of new businesses : carry out market research, identification of potential new verticals, implementation of new strategies, conduct market trial
Support for the implementation of our market strategy: coordination with internal stakeholders (Operations, Sales, KAM, Providers), preparation of business reviews in conjunction with the Manager, monitoring of the action plan
Operational implementation of partnerships: onboarding of teams, technical implementation of paths (web paths in affiliation, automated paths via Zapier or API...), coordination with the various internal teams (Product, CRM, Communication, Operations)
Management and optimization of existing partnerships: construction of dashboards, performance analysis, identification of performance improvement levers, assistance with implementation
Negotiation and closing with top management of the most important players in Spain (Real Estate Networks, Real Estate Developers,…)
- Top tier business or engineering school
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Analytic skills (you master Excel, SQL is a plus)
- Appetence for operations : you are not afraid to get your hands dirty
Native in Spanish, with French or English fluency
- First experience in contact with Business Development, Project Management or Consulting
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Remote work possible 1 day a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
- A paid referral program
Your manager will be Lucas, our Head of Strategic Partnerships Spain, whose love for sport and competition will push you to constantly learn to excel and get out of your comfort zone. Of French-Spanish descent, this Parisian from Galicia knows this culture and its customs, but the Iberian market still keeps its secrets. Will you be able to accompany Lucas in this great adventure that is the conquest of Spain? Let the game begin!
- First call with Lena, Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with Lucas, Head of Strategic Partnerships Spain
- Business case
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!