We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now 1000 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team. Here you can see more about our people!
To face the next challenges, we are looking for an intern to join our Germany Digital Marketing team.
As an International Digital Marketer, you will work on our international expansion, focusing on launching papernest in Germany. It’s an amazing opportunity to be part of the first team to discover a new market and help build papernest into a local favorite! Working directly alongside the SEO Lead New countries, you will be based in Barcelona, and will be in charge of opportunities identification to bring more traffic towards papernest and to increase papernest popularity by working on the following levers :
Digital Business Development : partnerships identification and prospection, strategic keyword research for SEO purpose based on the needs of the UK market.
UX : you collect insights about our users by analyzing key metrics (bounce rate, conversion rate, …), launch A/B tests to find upsides
Digital project management : you specify our need to our Developers and/or Designers, you build editorial planning for copywriters
Content marketing : create contents (articles, polls, studies, guide, tools, …) enabling interactions with others websites (social media, press, …). You’ll drive actionable & relevant ideas about our marketing strategy
Webanalytics : you follow dashboards and build one-shot analysis to identify growth opportunities.
Lead transformation: Creating the first ever conversion funnel of the market and testing the appetite of the market though taking some client calls
Lead generation: Using scraping methods and scripts to extract data.
- Business Master’s Student in Marketing, Online Marketing or Business Engeneering Student
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Analytical skills (good knowledge on Excel)
- Creative and bold
- Passionate about digital & entrepreneurship
- Native German speaker and bilingual in English (important as you will be collaborating closely with the UK team on a daily basis)
- To have impact autonomy, and to tackle big challenges in a fast growing startup with high ambitions !
- To work in a multicultural and international environment under Barcelona's sun
- You will be empowered and responsible, which is fundamental for the development of the company.
- You will work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
Your manager will be William, our Digital Acquisition Manager for the UK, Germany and India. A proud Kiwi raised far away from the archipelago of his origins, William is an expert camper and will spin the decks at the eventual Barcelona paper-party. He joined papernest with the heavy task of building the UK acquisition platforms from the ground up, and now oversees our strategy both across the Channel but also for our newest markets.
- First call with Talent Acquisition team
- Interview with William, Digital Acquisition Manager for UK/DE/IN
- Excel test
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!