CRM Executive - VIE - Barcelona
We usually respond within a day
Working at papernest: definition.
Some people will mention the ambitious challenges, others the incomparable team spirit, or even the lively work atmosphere, perhaps all of them. One thing is for sure: we never get bored. What drives us: setting our next challenges, overcoming obstacles one by one and surpassing our goals. How do we do this? By choosing long-term success over short-term convenience; by valuing the efforts of each one and by offering our employees the opportunity to improve and develop themselves.
As you have understood, things move fast here. We're looking for talent who will contribute to our growth today and, above all, who are ready for tomorrow's feats.
But what exactly is papernest?
It is THE solution that revolutionizes the management of your contracts and subscriptions. To move all your arrangements with you, save money on your housing bills, and optimize your daily subscriptions. All this is for free in a few minutes, online or over the phone.
Eight years after our launch in 2015 in Paris, more than 1,5 millions users in France, Spain and Italy, a growth from 2 to 900 employees, the opening of 3 new offices in Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw, we are now at a turning point in our growth with the upcoming launching of thrilling projects.
And, as with us "never 3 without 4", we are proud, for the fourth consecutive year, to be part of the FrenchTech 120. Are you ready to join the adventure ? To face the next challenges, we are looking for a CRM Executive.
- Working closely with Product, Sales and Partnerships teams, to optimize our B2(B2)C strategy and deliver the best user experience to our clients.
- Supporting the implementation of new products for papernest (home insurance, energy…)
- Assessing current business processes & customer journeys, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions (new processes / journeys)
- Monitoring performance, documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve our customer experience, think of new ways to deliver better value to our clients.
- You are eligible for a VIE contract
- Top business school
- Strong team spirit to build efficient relationships with main stakeholders within
- Product and Marketing teams
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A natural analytical way of thinking
- Native french, fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1000 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 2 days a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- An international environment
- First call with Talent Acquisition team
- Interview with Pierre, Head of CRM, Customer Experience & Communication
- Interview with Agnès, CRM Manager
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!
- Type of contract
Founded in 2015, papernest is a French startup and member of the French Tech 120, which helps individuals manage their contracts and subscriptions on a daily basis.
Our platform enables individuals to combine, terminate and subscribe to all their housing contracts - electricity, gas, internet box, mobile, home insurance - in just a few clicks.
Today, housing contracts; tomorrow, all those of daily life: transport, streaming, gyms, etc. papernest's ambition is to become the platform from which anyone can centralise, optimise and terminate all their subscriptions.
Since 2015, papernest has grown considerably: more than 1M customers, 1000 employees, 4 markets in Europe and offices in Paris, Barcelona, Reims and Warsaw.
CRM Executive - VIE - Barcelona
Loading application form
Already working at papernest ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.