Lead Product Manager B2B (M/F) - Barcelona
Working at papernest: definition.
Some people will mention the ambitious challenges, others the incomparable team spirit, or even the lively work atmosphere, perhaps all of them. One thing is for sure: we never get bored. What drives us: setting our next challenges, overcoming obstacles one by one and surpassing our goals. How do we do this? By choosing long-term success over short-term convenience; by valuing the efforts of each one and by offering our employees the opportunity to improve and develop themselves.
As you have understood, things move fast here. We're looking for talent who will contribute to our growth today and, above all, who are ready for tomorrow's feats.
But what exactly is papernest?
It is THE solution that revolutionizes the management of your contracts and subscriptions. To move all your arrangements with you, save money on your housing bills, and optimize your daily subscriptions. All this is for free in a few minutes, online or over the phone.
Eight years after our launch in 2015 in Paris, more than 1,5 millions users in France, Spain and Italy, a growth from 2 to 900 employees, the opening of 3 new offices in Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw, we are now at a turning point in our growth with the upcoming launching of thrilling projects.
And, as with us "never 3 without 4", we are proud, for the fourth consecutive year, to be part of the FrenchTech 120.
Are you ready to join the adventure ?
⚡️As a Lead Product Manager, you will:
You will report directly to the Chief Product Officer. You will be responsible for understanding and making yours the global company vision, and use it to define the product strategy on the B2B scope.
1- Product strategy
Build and nurture your product vision: define objectives, a vision and a roadmap that meet the business needs of papernest and communicate it effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
2- Product discovery
Understand your users' pain points and needs through qualitative research (through surveys, interviews, user journey mapping) and quantitative data. Work collaboratively to define high-impact value enhancement opportunities.
Analyse product metrics to understand what drives usage and conversion.
3- Product planning
Work closely with engineering leaders, product design and product data analysts to plan product roadmaps that deliver customer value.
Write user stories, design mockups, run experiments, prepare demos keeping close attention to edge cases and meeting requirements discovered during user research and problem definition.
4- Product delivery
Orchestrate the execution of the product team in partnership with engineering leaders and monitor the performance of all your team's product launches.
5- Team leadership and coaching
Build and manage a team of Product Managers in order to ship the most effective product.
🔎 About you:
- At least 5 years of product management experience
- Previous experience as team lead
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record to work with and become a subject matter expert in a complex product
- Strategic and analytics skills
- Ability to build bridges across the organization with high EQ and influencing skills
- Great teammate: we're an impactful team that thrives on collaboration
- Data-driven, you clearly define success metrics and measure progress against them. You seek to validate your assumptions in data
💜What we offer:
By joining papernest you will benefit from a package composed of:
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- Bonus on OKR
- Sanitas health insurance, covered at 50% by papernest
- Flexible Remuneration System, allowing you to dedicate a part of your salary to tax free services (restaurants, childcare, transport,...), and thus save money!
... and you will be part of a working environment which is:
- Flexible thanks to a remote friendly policy (possibility of 2 days of home office per week),
- Inclusive, everyone has their place at papernest, and with more than 46 different nationalities, it is not uncommon to start a sentence in English et de la finir en Français o en español ¡
- Comfortable, with incredible offices and 1500 m2 of terraces and garden, all 5 minutes from the beach, perfect for sunny lunches,
- Team oriented with regular events and team buildings
- Exciting and challenging, where you will find the necessary resources to develop your career thanks to our internal mobility policy.
- Tasty : free breakfast every Tuesday!
- First qualification call with Clara, member of the TA team
- An interview with Valentin, our CPO
- A product case
- An interview with our product team
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!
- Product Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Type of contract
Founded in 2015, papernest is a French startup and member of the French Tech 120, which helps individuals manage their contracts and subscriptions on a daily basis.
Our platform enables individuals to combine, terminate and subscribe to all their housing contracts - electricity, gas, internet box, mobile, home insurance - in just a few clicks.
Today, housing contracts; tomorrow, all those of daily life: transport, streaming, gyms, etc. papernest's ambition is to become the platform from which anyone can centralise, optimise and terminate all their subscriptions.
Since 2015, papernest has grown considerably: more than 1M customers, 1000 employees, 4 markets in Europe and offices in Paris, Barcelona, Reims and Warsaw.
Lead Product Manager B2B (M/F) - Barcelona
Loading application form
Already working at papernest ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.